Xisuma X Welsknight -Need To Be Helped

(Warning: There is a mention of an eating disorder Kinda in this, so be warned!!)

Xisuma has been to therapy because his brother believed he had an eating disorder. In reality, he just liked the feeling of being hungry until he died of starvation. When BDubs finds out, he asks Wels to have a chat with him. Wels gets more then he bargained for.

~

"And I think that just about wraps this episode off, don't ya think, EX?" The admin said as he turned to his twin. The red clad EX nodded. "I'm actually excited to deliver these Derp Coins to the other Hermits!" Evil X replied, bouncing on his feet.

"You're making my feet ache just watching you." Xisuma laughed as he ended the recording.

'SMACK'

Evil X looked at his younger brother to see him flash red. "Uh.. The heck? X?"

'SMACK'

Another flash of red.

"X, you are starting to scare me. Why are you loosing health?" Xisuma shook his head. He didn't want to talk. He was scared someone would try to get him help.

Xisuma was just fine on his own. The Admin was the type of guy to bottle up his emotions. If there was one person he wanted to talk to about his condition, it was Welsknight.

He blushed as he thought about him. "Someone has a crush." He twirled around to face his brother. "N-no I don't." X glared at his brother. "Don't worry, I won't tell. So, who is it?" Xisuma tried to ignore him but he kept on annoying him.

"Please?" Evil X asked, trailing the E out. "Fine! If it'll get you to shut up." EX pulled his fist down. "Yes!"

X looked to the ground. "I may or may not have a crush on Welsknight." He trailed off. "My younger brother is growing up."

'SMACK'

"Ok, you have to stop doing that." Xisuma rolled his eyes. Four and a half hearts remain. 'I need a way out of here,' he thought to himself.

'SMACK

'SMACK'

Three hearts. Two and a half.

EX glared. "If you won't tell me what is going on with you and why you are dying, I'm going to ask Joe, Keralis or Wels to come here. And you don't want Keralis correct?" Xisuma rolled his eyes again. "Thanks but it's none of your concern."

'SMACK'

His older brother's voice raised. "It became my concern when you are dying in front of me and won't tell me why!" He yelled.

Xisuma was silent for a moment.

"It has to be this way. I'm so sorry, brother."

Before Evil X could react, something in the chat made his heart go cold with fear.

'XisumaVoid has starved to death!'

~

A couple days later, EX met up with X's best friends. Keralis, BDubs, Doc, Joe Etho and Welsknight.

"So, Evil X? Why did you ask for us specifically?" Asked Etho. Doc and BDubs nodded. "A couple days ago, only Cubfan, Xisuma and I were on the server. Cub can tell you as well. X ended off a recording grinding session with me. Neither of us knew where Cub was." Keralis nodded.

"And I didn't know why but X flashed red. Like, his whole body. I only realized it too late." "What happened?" Asked Doc. BDubs looked at him, concerned. "It said in chat XisumaVoid starved to death."

"I don't believe you. Mostly because we have plenty food here in HC. Why would he do that?" "That's what I want to know too."

Doc sighed. "Joe? Aren't you good at therapy? Maybe give him a therapy session? Maybe he'll open up to you?" Asked BDubs.

"I wish. X is the kind of person who won't tell anyone if he's not feeling well or something's wrong. Half the time I have to threaten him to get info I need." Evil X replied. "Besides, the only one he would probably want to open up to the most, is Wels."

The white haired Hermit nodded. "I'll go talk to him right now. Before I forget or Hels keeps me busy for the rest of the week." Without waiting for anyone to talk, he flew away with the grace of a knight.

~

Xisuma was making a building to house his big bee contraption. He was going to help Tango out by building a huge candle making factory for him to use when he was selling his candles. He felt that sensation again.

'SMACK'

"Welp. Here we go again.." He said out loud.

(Part 2 will be out in a couple of weeks. After this, I have about 6 other requests I need to finish. Most are from one person though as he made a big list, Plots included. So Ima have a feild day with it lol.)