My Condolences

Tfc, or Tinfoilchef passed away peacefully this morning (August 13th, 2022)

For those who didn't know him or watched any of his videos, he was sweet, kind, funny and an overall great guy.

He was the oldest hermit in the server at 63. He will be missed greatly.

I hope the hermits are all there for one another in this sad time.

Tin will be looking down at the hermits with Techno at his side. May they laugh at their friends and family who was left behind.

I hope, in due time, both Tin and Techno will find their new life, being reincarnated to breathe new life again.

I have always believed in reincarnation and I always will. That is how I know they will both soon find their way to their new path.

I hope the journey for them will be easy.

I'm aware that Techno had passed earlier last month, and it was expected. But Tin, he never saw it coming.

I hope neither felt any pain while they passed. I hope that they both went peacefully.

I was always taught that if you look in the clear sky at night, you will see stars. Ea h star represents a best friend, family, brother or sister, aunt or uncle who have passed away in your life. And the brighter the star shines in the sky, the more they miss you too. If the star is bright and flickers, it means that they have found their path to the next chapter of their life.

And I believe that Techno and Tin will find their flickering stars.

REST IN PIECE
TECHNOBLADE
&
TINFOILCHEF

You will be loved and missed greatly!