Cub And BDubs - Food Poisoning

Plot: False can't cook. BDubs gets food poisoning and Cub takes care of him.

TYPE: SICK FIC

warning, this might be a little short cause I'm horrible with this ship. Was Requested By : LGBTQLesbianWriter sorry girl. Also may have some Ren X Xisuma cause I can!

~

BDubs laid in his bed half asleep and lethargic. 'Food poisoning sucks,' he thought to himself, getting out his communicator and calling the first Hermit on his list, Cub.

It rang once. Twice. When the brunette thought he wasn't going to answer, he picked up. "Hey," Cub said in his cheery voice. "No. Too early in the morning to be cheery. Could you come over with some of Scar's famous beet soup? I'm not feeling good." It was quiet on the other end. "Sure. He is online, I'll check Grian's Mansion. He's always there."

BDubs nodded. "OK. Thanks" They hung up. The brunette just decided to go back to sleep.

~A Few Days Later Cause' I'm Lazy And Don't Want To Write An Entire Scene..

BDubs wanted to say he was getting better.. That would be a complete lie. He was worse. Now, he had a high fever and couldn't keep anything down to top the cake.

When Cub was at his base last night, he insisted he called Xisuma and have his medical expertise since Scar's clearly wasn't working. So BDubs sat in his bathroom, unable to leave. X walked in with Cub and saw him with his head in the toilet literally. His body chose that moment to start throwing up again.

Cub sighed. "He hasn't gotten any better, do what do you need to do." He said and walked into the hall keeping the door open in case they needed him.

*

A couple moments later, X came out and spoke up. "It may have been something he ate within a couple days ago. He said it was maybe when we had that BBQ at False's base. I just heard from Iskall. He said he, Impulse and Zed are taking care of a sick Tango who has the same symptoms as BDubs. Although, they didn't have the same thing. Tango said that he had the sushi from Cleo and BDubs had the Tuna Steak made by False." Cub just nodded.

"Take this medicine. It's supposed to help steady his stomach so he can take these antibiotics. I have to go take care of Tango now, Have a good day." Cub waved at him and sighed again. This was going to be a stressful week.

(Ok, there will be a request next with Tango X Grian!)