Xisuma X Grian X Welsknight - Stressed Out

(Bit of a problem with this one. I always think of Xisuma having a younger brother named Welsknight... Soo.. I don't want to hear about ANY such thing. No. I didn't write Insest at 4 in the morning, and no, I don't care what y'all think of it! It's not disgusting, and those who say insest is, can gladly go fuck off. Thanks!)

Grian was in the middle of a timelapse of his Mansion. He wasn't recording it, he stopped because he was getting fed up. Fed up at everything. This was different then when he was supposed to 'Have A Breakdown In Episode 44,' where he used TNT to blow up his entire mansion to smithereens.

No, this was much worse. It was always bad when he was stuck in a rut like he was last night, but now, he couldn't get anything right. He couldn't build, which is the only thing he thought he was good at.

The blond sighed, and unknowingly started singing the 'Work' song that he always sang when he was upset.

Just then, he lost his footing and slipped off of the tower he was building. He felt arms around him before he hit the ground.

He looked up as the Hermit gently landed and put him down. "Glad I came when I did, huh?" Xisuma said, a smile on his face as he studied the blond.

"Hey, G, you don't look too good." Grian sneezed in retaliation. "Maybe you should rest." Grian shook his head. "I can't. I have too much to do with this Mansion. I need to finish this part before i start recording again." Grian picked up his next shulker box filled with dark prismarine, cyan terracotta and anvils.

X grabbed his arm, a stern look on his face. "I wasn't asking, I was telling. Get. Some. Rest." Grian shook his head at the Admin. He sighed. "I'll call over Scar." He threatened. Grian paused. That got him.

He knew how much Scar was like an older brother that worried too much over him. He knew what Scar would do if X told him anything. Grian wanted to avoid that at all costs, so he turned to X and handed him the boxes. "Fine. Only on one condition." X nodded at him to continue.

"Get Wels over here. I want to cuddle with him." Of course. Of all the Hermits, he wanted X's younger brother. He glared under his helmet and sighed. "Fine." He growled out, making Grian jump. 'Is he mad? He never acts like this.. Unless Cub and Scar have taken over with Vex magic again. But he knew that wasn't true as he saw Scar just yesterday and he helped build something with Cub earlier today. Nothing was wrong or off with either.

"He's on his way." Xisuma growled out again, snapping Grian back. "W-what's wrong, X? Did I make you mad?" He shook his head. "No. He just loves the same Hermit I do, and it's weird because we're brothers, so we can't share that person." X replied. "I'm not mad at you, and I can never be mad at any of the Hermits either."

'Does Wels actually feel the same?' The blond asked himself. 'No. He can't. He's not like that. Just then, they heard fireworks and Grian's crush landed beside X. "Nice day, isn't it?" X nodded at Wels. "I'll take my leave now," X said grabbing his rockets, but he felt his arm being tugged at. He turned around to see Grian clinging to his arm.

"Uhm, Grian? What's up?" "Cubbffle," he mumbled out. X looked at Wells, both looking confused. "I want to cuddle with both of you..." The blond said, trailing off. X nodded and led Grian over to his room and laid him down, Wels jumping in bed beside the blond and X on the other.

"Get some rest now, G." Wels said as Xisuma carded his fingers through Grian's hair.

The next morning, Tango, Impulse, Mumbo and Scar had all needed some help from the Blond gremlin, so they went to the Mansion, just to see Welsknight cuddling with the Admin and the Watcher, Purple mist surrounding X, and huge purple wings surrounding all three, sprouting from Grian's back. Peaceful smiles on their faces.

(The next one is BDoc so get ready!)