Doc And Cub - Head Cold

Cub was working on a flower farm when it came. It started as a dull ache. Then it started spiking a bit. Then it was a full blown headache, turned into a migraine. Soon, he couldn't even see what he was doing; black spots littered his eyesight whenever he tried to move any part of his body.

He wondered what was causing this. It could be from not sleeping for two weeks straight or it could be from too much stress. He didn't know. And that frustrated him to no end.

Just then, he heard fireworks. Were they fireworks? They sounded more along the lines of Grian blowing up the server with lag filled TNT. "Hey Cub, need any help?" Asked Doc. Cub shook his head which caused him to sway on his feet. "No thanks." He winced at his gravely voice, turning away from his friend.

"Are you OK? You sound sick." Cub sighed. "I'm fine. Although, can you go get Mumbo for me? He's better at redstone then me." Doc walked up to his friend and put the back of his hand up to Cub's forehead. "You look flushed. And you're burning up." Cub rolled his eyes. "Go to your room. I'll be there shortly." Said Doc. Cub grumbled when Doc took his pickax away.

When he heard Cub's door shut with a soft click, he whipped out his phone and texted X, one of the two hermits on the server who were good with medicines. It rang once, twice, three times. Doc was going to hang up when the line was picked up. "Hello, Doc. How can I help you today?" Xisuma said, something beeping in the background. "Hey X. Can you bring some meds over for fevers?"

"Sure. Where to? I'm a bit busy though so I'll send someone else." The Admin replied. "At Cub's. And thanks." On the other side, X nodded even though the creeper hybrid couldn't see him. "I'll see if I can't get Scar or Tango over there." They hung up and Doc raided his friend's fridge for an ice pack.

Soon, he found what he was looking for and brought it upstairs. Doc opened Cub's door but stopped short and smiled. Cub was asleep on his side facing the door with one arm under his head the other wrapped around a pillow.

"Aww. Cute." Doc looked over to see the blond demon with his back againced the door frame. "Thanks for coming over here Tango. The blond nodded. "I was in the middle of a time lapse, but this is more important then a silly base." He replied smiling at Doc.

"Besides, I wanted to check up on him too." Tango gave Doc the medicine and a water bottle. "Here. He'll be OK. I have to go now." Doc nodded at the demon and watched him fly away. He sighed and faced Cub again, placing the ice pack on his forehead. Doc decided he wasn't too warm in the head yet, so he refrained from waking the sick hermit up.

Instead, he just sat there in the chair, falling asleep a few moments later. What he wasn't aware of was Xisuma pulling a blanket over him and sitting on Cub's bed and playing with his hair.

(Jeez! This took forever.... I'll be honest, not my best work. But I still ended it in a cute way.)