Tango X Grian - So Annoying PART 2, THING

"I don't feel the same way." Mumbo replied. Grian covered his face in embarrassment. Impulse got up and pushed Mumbo to the ground. "If you don't want him anymore, go away." It was quiet for a few moments as Tango pulled the blond gremlin into his lap and rocked him soothingly from side to side.

"Guess what?" Tango said, looking at the blond with his face in the others chest, "I love you, my precious Grian. Mumbo doesn't deserve you." Grian looked up and tried to smile, but it was a forced smile.

"You don't need to say anything right now, OK. Just relax and fall asleep, and I'll carry you to your place." Grian nodded. "Would you stay with me?" He asked. Tango nodded. "Hey, Impulse?" The brunette nodded. "Can you try to get a hold of Scar? He might be able to help G here. They are friends too." Impulse nodded and flew away towards where Scar lived.

A couple moments later, he got a text saying he would meet them at Grian's base, so he took off, holding the little gremlin close to his chest.

Once he got there, he saw Scar waiting for him. "Sorry. I didn't want to just barge in without permission," he said to me once I landed in front of him.I nodded and I let him in, carefully plopping Grian down on his bed.

"What happened?" Scar asked, looking at me. "Was he crying?" I nodded. "Can you stay with him for a bit? I need to go yell and curse at the one who caused this." Scar nodded, but didn't say anything more. "Now, where oh where would that Mumbo run off to, if I were him?" I asked no one in particular.

Scar saw Tango fly away and only when he was gone, did he ask himself why Mumbo, of all Hermits would ever harm Grian.

"I've realized something." The brunette turned to him, not realizing he was awake. "I don't love Mumbo." He smiled. "I don't truly love him. I love Tango."

Now Scar understood. Mumbo rejected Grian for falling in love with him. Oh, he wanted to hurt Mumbo too for hurting the most innocent Hermit in the world.

Tango quickly flew back and tackled Grian to the bed and kissed him. "Sorry. Too far, too fast?" He asked, but quickly smiled as he pulled Tango back into the kiss. Scar smiled at the couple and tip-toed out of Grian's tower, wanting to tell everyone else on HermitCraft they were together. He suddenly had a devious plan in his mind's eye and a scheming smile as he flew away, laughing to himself.

Within a couple of days, news spread like wildfire. Wherever Grian and Tango went, they would always get asked who the submissive one was, in which Tango would always reply with, "Of course, it would be G-Man!"

Mumbo, a week later, apologized to him and they were friends again.