Grian X Scar - Wings

(I think Scarian is my fav Hermitcraft ship.... FIGHT ME! Also, the next one will hopefully be a special three! Xisuma and Welsknight both in love with the adorable gremlin, Grian. OK, I'll shut up now. If anyone has a good idea for the Grian X Welsknight X Xisuma one, please help me, make a plot for that one. I'll shout you out. I just want to do something special for everyone.)

*

Xisuma, Doc, Jevin, Mumbo, Keralis, BDubs, Impulse and Tango had decided they would go to the beach and make Grian come with them because he was overworked as of late, so as a stress reliever, Grian got comfy on a beach chair with a book in his hand.

BDubs and Doc were having a water fight in the surf, Xisuma and Tango were showing off their bodies on surf boards, Jevin and Impulse were making a perfect tiny replica of Grian's mansion using the sand and Mumbo and Keralis were chasing each other with hand fulls of sand trying to dump sand on the other's heads. Grian had headphones in his ears trying to ignore the laughing.

And he actually succeeded. That was, until Keralis picked him up and yanked out his headphones.

GRIAN

"Wha? Hey! Put me down!" I yelled, punching and kicking him. I was making such a fuss that the others heard and ran over, thinking that I got hurt.

"What's wrong?" Mumbo and Doc were the first ones to reach me, followed by BDubs and Tango, Impulse and Jevin and lastly, Xisuma.

"This is getting boring now," Keralis replied and hoisted me even higher in his arms and started walking over to the water. Once he was about knee deep, he set me down and held me down as BDubs helped him take my red sweater off. "I don't think you need this when you go swimming."

'GoodTimesWithScar Joined The Game!'

"Wow, what good timing!" Impulse said as Tango reached for his phone and called him. He looked at Keralis and BDubs, a sinister smile on his face. The two seemed to know exactly what Tango was planning.

BDubs got my sweater off and Keralis hoisted me up again. "I said put me down!" "Tango? What's happening?" Said Scar. "Just come over to the beach at Keralis's town." Tango replied before hanging up. He nodded at the Pole and he started swinging me.

I clung to him. "No. Stop!" "Put you down, you say?" He said.

"Uhm, I don't think this is a good idea," Doc said as he and Mumbo looked at each other. "Yeah, something's wrong here." "Oh come on, he's being boring."

I heard fireworks and Scar land behind Jevin.

"OK, what's going on?" He asked just as Keralis flung me out. I was only able to yell out two words. "I can't-" Water entered my mouth and nose, my skin heating up and scorching my body. I was drowning. I tried to swim upwards, but I didn't know what way was up or down anymore. I couldn't see and my whole body became heavy.

Just then, I heard a splash and someone grabbed me and held me close. Doc. Swimming hard to the surface, holding my face to his chest.

Once we got to the surface, I started coughing up sea water. I saw Mumbo and X running to me, Ren was now standing on the beach too, a worried expression on his face.

"Are you OK?" Mumbo said as I was passed off to him. "I nodded as he ran over to Ren who I only noticed now, had a med kit in his hand.

I was placed onto the sand on my back. I winced. "I'm fine. I just-" "Can you not swim?" Asked Impulse, cutting me off. "N-no. Water hurts me. Especially sea water." I showed my arm with blisters all over it.

I forgot about my biggest secret as I took off my white t-shirt off. I heard Xisuma and Jevin gasp. "Grian?" Asked Jevin. "What are those?" "I-I'm a Phoenix Hybrid. I only have the wings and the Telekinesis, I swear." I said, scared that X wouldn't want me here anymore. I sobbed. "I'm a freak!" I covered my eyes, wishing that I never agreed to come here."

"Do you think that I don't want you here anymore? Do you think I'll kick you out of HermitCraft?" Asked Xisuma. I nodded. Scar came over to me and picked me up and sat himself againced a tree. "Of course we all want you here. You're so amazing." I smiled at the brunette's words.

"So do I. I love the story lines that you come up with. I mean the Turf wars in season 6? The Mycelium Resistance? Even my personal favorite, Demise." Mumbo replied, smiling. "We all love you." Jevin said as Keralis nodded at him, as the three of them joined the hug.

Ren and BDubs looked at each other and shrugged and collapsed on top of us. Tango and Xisuma just watched us laughing.

I was Home.