ZIT X Grian - Love At First Sight

So, let me start this off to say that I had this idea a long time ago, and somehow, my brain is like,

ZIT Trio cuddling Grian after an anxiety attack.........

Me: FINE GODDANGGITT

Also, this is set in season 6 of HC but it doesn't follow some of the things like where Grian put his mega base or that Scar has a tube like in real life in a wheelchair. Ok. Sorry it's so long and the ending was rushed. I just wanted to publish this. WC: 1645 words, ( not including this note)

———————————————

The server Admin stood in front of the Infinity Portal that came once every two years to take them to another world so they could create more.

Xisuma wanted this season to be special. It marked the end of their earlier 5 years with no one new joining. Out of all the Hermits waiting, three were especially excited. The ZIT Crew.

X got everyone's attention. "I have something to say to everyone before we join season 6." He waited for everyone to quiet down. "As I was saying, we are finally getting a new Hermit!" Everyone cheered.

"I wonder what he will look like?" Asked Ren. "Never mind that, I wonder if he's cute." Replied Stress. "I want another person that's good at redstone like me," replied Mumbo. "How about another girl?" Asked False.

X sighed. Before he could quiet down the others again, the portal lit up like purple flame.

*

A boy with blond hair and beautiful light blue eyes waited in front of an unlit portal. He hid himself behind a tree, nervous about meeting the others. What if they thought he was weird? What if they hated him just by looking at him? He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts.

The portal lit up and he scrambled behind the thicker trunk of another tree.

He heard voices that sounded excited. Whether that excitement was from beginning a new season, or meeting a new Hermit, he didn't know. And that made him more nervous.

"Ok, welcome to season 6 of HermitCraft. GO!" Said a guy with a yellow suit and a purple helmet. "Wait, what about the new Hermit?" Asked another boy in a lime green shirt.

"Ah, right. Grian? Come out." The blond slowly stepped forward smiling a little. "Hi. I hope to be friends." Laughter came from the lime shirt boys side. "Really? You asked a frail boy?" Asked a girl with blond hair.

"That's not nice, False," A boy with blue sunglasses and a red shirt with a robotic hand glared at her. "Not nice."

"Hi there. The name is Tango. This is Zedaph and Impulse. You could call us the ZIT Trio if you want." Grian nodded. "Hey, I'm BDubs, but you can call me Bubbles like Keralis here does."

"Hey. I'm Scar and I hope that you come to me for any terraforming you may need." Grian looked more closely at him. He was in a wheelchair and had tubes up his nose. Grian smiled at that. He held out his hand. "Hi," he said nervously.

In a few moments, he learned everyone's names. The Hermits he chose to stick to were, of course, Scar, Tango, Impulse, Zedaph, Keralis, BDubs, Stress and Ren. Ren and Stress because they both stood up for him, Keralis and Impulse because they were sweet and kind and Scar, Tango and BDubs because they all had something in common.

Grian made a cute little cabin out in a spruce forest with Ren.

*

"So, G," the blond looked up. "What do you think of everyone so far?" Ren asked. It has only been a week and he managed to make friends with two others, Mumbo and Iskall.