Zit - Envy

(I'm gunna pick on Tango this time, only because I always pick on Impy.)

(This is only meant to be a Drabble but it got too out of hand)

It seems easy, right? Getting to live in HermitCraft with your friends? Getting to be one of the big guys? Famous for his insane redstone projects?

It's not all sunshine. Not when you become lonely and no one wants to talk to you.

I sighed whipping the sweat off my face, looking up at the clear blue sky. I had asked BDubs if he would help me do an interior for my base. He never replied to my messages. I closed my red eyes and just enjoyed the cool breeze.

Who should I call? Maybe Ren? Or Zed?

It rang once. Twice. Ren never picked up. But Zed answered.

"Hey, can you talk for a bit?" I asked. "Sure but I have a impulse problem to take care of so it will have to be quick." I sighed. "He's just pmsing." I laughed. "He's mad that his sugarcane farm isn't working."

I made a small noise of acknowledgment. "Could I come over?" I asked. "I don't think that would be the smartest idea. He's just throwing things around his base and screeching." I laughed. "It's really not funny. He's threatening me with a knife."

I blinked. "Well, I'm still coming over. I'm severely lonely and this a funny distraction." Zed got quiet for a moment. "Why didn't you say you were lonely? You know the one thing that calms Impy down when he's like this is you being upset, hurt or lonely."

"Or having a panic attack." I said. He hummed.

"I'll be over in a few." "Ok see you soon. I'll try to get the goon to stop screaming and throwing things." I laughed again.

*
When I got there, impulse had stopped throwing things around the room and wasn't threatening Zed anymore. But I heard him screeching from a mile away.

Zed met me outside. "Hey. Guess what?" He raised his eyebrow. "I'm actually recording this to show him later." I laughed. He nodded. "So was I." "Blackmail at the next HermitCraft meeting?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Yup." We both laughed. We both stopped when we heard some glass shatter. We both looked at each other and walked in to see Impulse with a knife in his hand and panting.

"Impulse, Zedaph started, "Tango was feeling very lonely and upset." Impulse turned around, his bright green
snake-like eyes melting away to his normal golden brown.

"S-sorry if I hurt you Zed. I wasn't in control of myself." The blond shook his head. "No. It's ok. But uhh," he turned to me. "Your outburst does make for good blackmail for both of us."

I laughed. "We both got it all on camera."

"Seriously?! Tango! Zedaph! Not cool bro!"