Dragonkin Plot

(I will publish the plot to all of these once the chapter for the plot is published. Also, this is Impulse X Wels because I had this dream about this happening. Mentions of blood bond, choking and slight permadeath.)
Wels is a white dragon with grey designs. He has shiny silver scales. When he gets severely sick his dragon can take over. When this happens, he can't control himself or his body. Wels is the last dragon left in the world. Everyone thought that the dragons were all hunted down for either their breath, blood, wings or scales already.  When there is a dragon terrorizing the shopping district, the hermits gather safely behind X but this dragon grabs the admin around the neck. Impulse already knows about Wels's secret and holds a crossbow at him and yells "SHIFT!" And Wels has to obey because Wels belongs to Impulse.  Blood bond had taken place.

tackles the admin to the ground. X thinks the dragon will hurt him. But instead.. cuddles him? Wels turns back into himself who is laying on top of X and completely in hysterics. He's scared that no one would want him around. He thinks he's a threat to the server.

****One more thing, I highly encourage you to write these plots and do it differently or with a different character. Please just tag me in them so I can read them!!