One Shot Contest 🥉 place Winner!

Oli_Jones1

X just couldn't seem to relax. He was on edge and overtired. Being tired wasn't all that he had to deal with. He was crabby and cranky. The smallest noise kept waking him up if he tried to fall asleep.

The longer he went without sleep, the more annoyed he was with everyone and everything.

Keralis had already tried to get him to sleep, but the admin had just yelled at him, causing Keralis to go crying to Bdubs.

X unhooked his helmet and pulled it off, running his hands through his hair, he stopped at his bangs. Was it just him, or was his forehead burning up?

Probably.

Just then, someone knocked on his door. He grumbled out, standing up from his desk, even though he didn't want to, and opened it to see his boyfriend holding something behind his back.

"Go away. I'm not in the mood." X said as he shut the door. Well, tried to.

The blond had put his foot in the doorway keeping it open. "Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend, 'Suma?" X sighed. "Sorry, G. I'm just tired and can't sleep." Grian grabbed his hand. "How long have you went without sleep?" He asked. "More then two weeks, why?"

Grian gasped and led the sleepy admin into his room and pushed him into bed. "I'm going to make you a sleep tea, in the meantime, get your pjs on and I'll lay with you." X reluctantly nodded and as Grian left the room, Xisuma put his pajamas on and got into bed leaving room for his boyfriend.

Within a few minutes, the blond came back in the room and gave X the tea. "I have chronic insomnia too. That's how I know you have it without even diagnosing you. Impulse gave me this recipe for this sleep tea because he uses it all the time on Tango. It's supposed to knock you out within 5 minutes." X raised his eyebrow. "Guaranteed, or your money back?" Grian tried.

Xisuma smiled. "Only if you stay with me." Grian smiled and nodded, pulling back the covers and crawling underneath them, cuddling X to his chest. The admin tried to fight it, but the blond refused. "Nope. I'm cuddling you tonight." They both laughed as X fell into a deep sleep, getting all the sleep he missed and needed to catch up on being cuddled by his boyfriend Grian.

Nothing could be better.