Ren X Doc - wolf Instincts

Ren acts like a dog and confuses the entire server. Doc is the hermit of choice to be extra cuddly to because he likes docs reactions to these things.

I was bored. Normally, I would be happy to have a day off, but today wasn't one of those days.

Everyone knows when I get bored, I do random things to try to entertain myself. I sighed just to hear something other than the silence.

There has to be something. Prank another hermit? Already did that three days in a row this week. Pull a Grian and dive bomb an unsuspecting Xisuma? Nope. Annoy the heck out of the mayor by putting mycelium all over his base? Nah.

How about Doc? I haven't spoken to him in awhile.

I then smiled evilly. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

With that, I flew to BDubs's place. If I was going to do this, I needed backup help.
*
"Hey, BDubs!" I yelled. He jumped and twirled around. "Oh, hey, Ren. I'm just waiting for Keralis. He and I are going on a picnic in a few minutes with Cub and Xb. But what do you need?" He asked me.

"Oh. I wanted to act like a dog to confuse everyone on the server and be extremely cuddly to Doc. I thought you could give me some pointers on his weak points." I replied, smirking Evilly at him.

"Yes! Doc in that state? I wanna see it! Ok. So this is what you have to do."

*

I was walking in the shopping district with my ears and tail out and I had a ball I kept tossing around. I heard Tango and BDubs's voice in the rocket shop as I passed. I smirked.

"Woof." I said in the doorway. BDubs laughed already knowing what was up. "Uh, Ren? Something's wrong with you.." Tango said, pointing at me. BDubs only laughed harder. "He's trying to make Doc flustered so he's acting like a dog to the rest of us to get us on his side." He replied through his laughing.

*
In about an hour, I got everyone knowing what I was going to do. I ran over to Doc's place, hoping he was there. "Woof," I said again as I sat on the front of the porch. I scratched at the door.

The door opened to reveal Doc, in nothing but a towel, his hair soaked and dripping.

"Ren? What the heck?! You could have just let yourself in. You know that right?" He said. I laughed in my head as I held up my hand as if I wanted him to shake it.

"You are scaring me right now." I didn't answer. Just move my head to the side. "Should I ask Xisuma if you hit your head or something?" He didn't seem like he was too embarrassed about only having a towel around his waist.

I whimpered. "That's it. Get in here. I'm calling X and I'll keep calling until he agrees to come over here."

I stood up and walked in normally and sat down on the floor in front of the couch.

I could hear him on the phone in the other room.

*
I opened the door for X and I let him in. "Please fix him. He's acting like a dog." X looked where I was pointing and laughed as Ren tilted his head again.

"Just cuddle him. That's all he needs. You forced me out my Brito of warmth for this?" I sighed. "Great. Fantastic."

X turned away. "Scratch the back of his ears. He likes that. Also don't touch his tail where it connects to his back. It's sensitive." With that, X closed the door, leaving me alone with the dog.

When I sat down on the couch, he whimpered and looked at me. I sighed and patted the spot beside me. "Com'ere."

Ren looked happy as he jumped up and sat beside me and put his head on my shoulder. When I started scratching the back of his ear, I heard his tail thump againced the couch. I laughed a little.

"Enjoying this, pup?" He looked up and me. "Yeah." I looked at him. "What. The. Fuuu-"