Note #2

Writing platonic relationships is very hard for me. Maybe give me some ideas for them. I need more requests anyways. I'm trying to get into a constant schedule but it's hard for me.

I have to balance work at my job, my Youtube channel and this at the same time. Not including all the family matters I deal with and the depression I suffer from.

I hope you all enjoy my content as I enjoy writing it. I also hope to have more friends here on this app. I love music, writing fanfictions about HermitCraft and talking to people.

If anyone needs to talk about anything personal, I'm trying to get better at my therapy. So PM me if you want to talk if your having a bad day or you just want to say hi.

I realize this is a long note. And it will be posted in my one shot book too, but I just want to let all of you know that I am back from vacation in Kitchener so I'll be here more. I realize that this was a very long note. And I know that. I just wanted to say what is on my mind since I got home.

If you read this far, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

You all mean the world to me and I wouldn't even try at any of the one shots I post if it weren't for all of you amazing supporting people!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!-SunsetTheGlamour