Carnival - Multiships!

Strap in, grab whatever you may need, soda, popcorn, this is gunna be long!!

(In order,
Beef X Etho, DONE
Grian X Xisuma, DONE
Hypno X Zedaph, DONE
Cub X Scar, DONE
XBCrafted X Keralis, DONE
Bdubs X Doc, DONE
Wels X Impulse, DONE
Tango X Ren.) DONE

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
BEEF X ETHO
"Hey, Beefers?" The brunette looked up from the map at the front entrance. "Yea? What's up?" Etho grabbed his hand. "Can we have the picnic by the spinning teacup ride? I remember when I was very young, I loved the music."

Beef blinked and smiled. "Aww. Of course you cutie." Etho pulled his mask up farther to hide his blush.

"Don't hide that. I know your blushing. Don't be embarrassed to show love." Etho smiled and tugged at his hand a little, urging the brunette to follow him.

"I can show you where it is if you want?" Beef nodded. "Yes please," he said laughing a little, "I don't know where it is. Never been here before."

There were a few people he recognized from passing, but other then that, it was wasn't very crowded yet.

When they got to the ride, it was playing old 50's and 60's love songs from bands like meatloaf and the FB2's. Beef found it rather.. endearing.. to say the least.

Fairy lights were hung everywhere on every tree and over the canopy that had the spinning teacup ride that Etho loved so much.

Etho was smiling ear to ear. Beef laid out the picnic blanket on the ground far enough away that they wouldn't have people looking at them, but still close enough so that they could still hear the music. When a song came on that Etho liked more than the others, he would sing the song quietly.

When Beef looked at him, all he could feel was love. He held out his hands in a grabby manner and the white haired male all but crawling into his arms and put his head on his chest as Beef started singing the songs softly to him and carding his fingers through his hair.

GRIAN X XISUMA

"Hurry up sleepyhead! We're going to miss it!" Grian said as he and his boyfriend of nine months walked through the gate. Xisuma laughed. "Calm down. It's only six in the bloody morning. The carnival isn't going anywhere for a full week. Jeez." Grian rolled his eyes. "I know. But I want to ride most of the good rides before the lines get bad. I mean, the line for the rollercoaster could clime up to a four hour wait out in the heat! Do you really want to stand there?"

X sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"Well, no, but-" "then let's get a move on." Grian grabbed his hand and practically dragged his boyfriend through the carnival and got in line for the roller coaster right behind Doc and Bdubs. Xisuma only yawned in retaliation.

It was only six in the morning, but there were already some lines. The day wasn't too hot yet, and there was a calming cool breeze. The breeze made X more tired.

The huge roller coaster already had a line. They stood in the line and waited. Two couples ahead of them, were two people he knew.  "Hey, Doc, Bdubs!" They turned around. "Hey, G. How are you? You brought Xisuma out of everyone?" X looked down as Grian glared at Doc. "Of course I would. We are boyfriends and have been for nine months already. Where the heck have you been?" The blond said, pulling X closer to him and pecking his head. X smiled but didn't look up.

"Aww. Doc don't be an ass just because you didn't even want to go today." BDubs said. "You can ruin my day cause I'm your boyfriend, but don't bring your friends down with you." Doc rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant. I mean, why didn't you go with Mumbo or Scar? X just looks too tired."

"Because Mumbo doesn't care and would rather kiss and marry redstone and Scar is already going today with Cub." X and Bdubs laughed. "Now move up. Your next."