XBCrafted X Keralis - Secret Lovers

Keralis and XB are secret lovers, until Grian's game of truth or dare turns bad. Ren dares XB to kiss Keralis. Everyone is shocked at ren.

K E R A L I S

I woke up in my princess's arms. When I looked up, he was still asleep. Lucky me. I got to admire him before he gets up to leave me yet again.

You see, XB and I have this relationship no one else knows about. Although, I'm pretty sure Bubbles has almost figured it out.

Today was the monthly server meetings and it's never that fun. Although, Tango and Grian have decided to play stupid games like seven minutes in heaven or Truth or strip while we wait for X to let us out of the protective bubble he puts all of us into.

The meeting today started at 1. I turned on my phone only to gasp. "Princess. It's 12:40. We need to get up." "Mmmmmm. Moooo. I wan' cuflee." He whined out from having his face stuffed into the pillow.

"The meeting starts at 1." That got him awake. "Oh, shoot. We don't have enough time to eat or get dressed."  I rolled my eyes. "Go in pjs!! It wouldn't be the first time." He laughed and nodded as we put on our elytras and flew over to Cub's base where the meeting was held.

*
By the time we got there, we were the last to arrive. "Took you two long enough. What were you two doing? Having a make out session?" Yelled Tango. I blushed a bit.

If they only knew.

*
"Our game this time, is dare or strip," started Grian, "it's like truth and strip, but just reversed. And X has to join this time," Tango finished, pointing at our admin.

He sighed. "Danggit. I was hoping you lot would forget."

"Scar. I dare you to sit in Grian's lap for the remainder of the game," Tango laughed.

"Aww what? Sure. Make the guy in the wheelchair try to get up!" Ren and Doc both got up and helped him and once the brunette was comfy in the blond's arms, it was his turn.

"Doc. I dare you to confess to Ren already!" Doc raised his eyebrow. "What? It's so obvious that both of you love each other. Making freaking googley eyes at each other." "I don't make goo goo eyes at Ren." But he still got up and sat behind the wolf and held him from behind.

"Mumbooo," he sang. "Ohhh, Mumbo!" The man in question laughed a nervous little laugh. "I dare you to kiss Iskall." Iskall, before Mumbo could even say anything, leaned over Ank kissed him. "We are boyfriends already, idiot!" Everyone laughed. "Grian. When are you going to finish the back of your base??" The gremlin glared. "When I can get everyone on the server all at once to help maybe? I can't do it all myself!"

"Ok Uh, X. When are you going to stop drinking freakin hot sauce like it's alcohol?" He gasped, a hand on his heart. NEVER!!!!" "Wait, you drink hot sauce?" Wels. "neXT QUESTION, Bdubs. He raised his eyebrow. "I dare you to write a short Drabble-like thing for Scarian or Grumbo." He facepalmed. "Fuck." He mumbled. "Fine. I'll have it done tomorrow night." He turned to me.

"Keralis. This has been on my mind for a really long time, and you keep avoiding the question. So. Are you, or are you not, in a romantic relationship with Etho?"

Etho and I looked at each other before he abruptly got up and sat in Beef's lap, wrapping his legs around his waist. "No way. Me and Beef are already together." He laughed. I then got up and kissed Xb.

"Aww," we heard. We didn't care. He just pulled me into his lap and pulled away from my lips to breathe. "Princess.." I whispered against his lips before he pulled me in again.