Beef X Etho - Wondering Why

Etho wondering why Beef is ignoring him.

(I'm going to imagine that Etho is an Avian and has natural wings like Grian lol)

I was lonely. Nobody came to see me, nobody included me in anything they did. I sighed. Beef. I loved him. But the guy was ignoring me.

My friends were limited, consisting of Beef, Keralis, Xb, Wels and maybe Iskall. Iskall did share a base with me this time though.

I couldn't go to X. Too busy. Keralis wanted to spend time with his lover, Xb, Bdubs, Wels and Doc were doing something, Iskall always had plans with Mumbo, and Beef was ignoring me.

Did Beef hate me? I hope not. I was so lost in thought, that I hit a building, my wing clipped the edge of it and I fell to the ground, unconscious.

-

When I woke up again, I looked around. I'm at Welsknights place. It was very pretty. I never went over to his place. Wels always came to mine.

I jumped up and tried to fly away when a sharp pain came from my wings. I winced. Maybe I don't try to fly. Maybe Wels has a pair of elytra that I could try.

I have natural wings, so I don't need a pair of those. I knocked of his door and waited. Maybe I could also go to Jevin, since he's somewhere around here too.

I turned away to walk over when the door opened behind him. "Etho? Why are you here? Need something?" I turned to look at Wels, moving my wings a bit behind me so he could see.

He gasped. "I didn't know you had wings. Uh. I don't have anything to heal them, sorry." I shook my head. "What I was going to ask was can I borrow an elytra? I'll give it back as soon as I can.

Before he could open his mouth, Beef and Xisuma walked up behind me. "Etho! Are you ok? I went looking for you at your base but you weren't there. And I freaked." Beef hugged me tightly. I winced.

"Careful." Beef and X both looked at Wels, confused. "Injured wings. I'm which I can't help with. I don't have any elytra." He showed us his wings too.

"Although I'm not as good a flier than Grian. Scar accidentally splashed a potion on Tango and I. And next thing I new, we grew wings." Wels laughed a bit, his voice was like bells.

"Come on, I may have something back at my base. Then Beef is going to take you home and your going to relax until they are healed." Beef and I both nodded furiously at the admin.

No one messed with X or made him mad on purpose. Keralis didn't even dare flirt with him.
-

So, after X had a look at him and sent him home with Beef, he wouldn't let brunette leave.

(Sorry. I'm not very good with either of these two, Iskall or Cub as I don't watch them.)