Keralis X Bdubs - Big Moon Disaster

I read a one shot that had this plot and I don't remember which one it was nor who wrote it but when I find out, I'll put it here.

Plot: Keralis and Bdubs are forgotten in the season 8 world alone and ready to perma death. But Doc has been trying for a few weeks to get them back. With X not being able to help, he's on the sidelines trying to help Doc with self care instead. But when they finally punch through to season 8, will it be too late to save them? And where were they when the meteors hit?
(Leaving plot here for. Ya know. Plot reasons.)
-
I sat there on top of the big eye town that Tango made just looking at the night sky. Well, what was left anyways. The moon took over the whole sky practically.

I knew it was going to hit.

I was salty with Xisuma. He didn't follow the code. He's supposed to be last through the portal.

Maybe it's wasn't an accident though. What if he didn't want me anymore. Tears stung in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I heard someone land behind me. Weird. I'm supposed to be the only one here. I turned, confused. But when I saw him, I don't speak. He had been crying. His eyes were red and puffy.

Keralis quietly sat down next to me and put his hand on top of mine and intertwined our fingers. "Shashwam left me here to die. I'm so annoying so I knew it would happen. But it don't hurt any less." He spoke at last. I didn't realize I was holding my breath.

"No." I muttered. He looked at me. "No. No, your not annoying. Your amazing. And you make those around you happy." I replied.

He looked at me, shocked. "Bubbles?" I smiled and nodded.  "Can I cuddle with you during the last moments?" I smiled even more. "Yes Keralis." I said softly.

Suddenly, we heard lightning and the sound of a portal from behind us. But, that's wrong. There's no portal there. Only a mountain.

We turned around to see Xisuma and Doc standing there at the infinity portal. X just looked weak and Doc looked.. Scared.

"Bumble Bee.. thank god your okay." "Keralis." X sobbed and collapsed to his knees. Just then a meteor hit Etho's head and crushed the build beneath it.

"Come on. Back through the portal. Now." X said and made sure Doc, Keralis and I went through it this time.