Tango X Impulse - Trying Too Hard!

Requested by Oli_Jones1

Thanks for the plot!!!

PLOT: Impulse seduces Tango. Nuff said. Might just be a make out sesh so get lost if you hate it. Also, CRINGE WARNINGSS! (I was cringing while writing this.. You have been warned!)

Impulse was bored. He didn't know what to do. Yes, he could be doing a million things, like working on his base, stocking his shops, or just finding another Hermit and talking to them while they worked. But, he couldn't find the motivation. Maybe he should talk to Zed or Tango, but about what?

Just then, he knew what today would bring. He sat up and stood, stretching as he reached for a specific pair of clothes he swore to himself he would never wear again.

Impulse used to like cross-dressing. It was one of the two ways he was able to overcome his self-consciousness. But he had decided to never do it again. Well, never in public anyway. False, Stress, Iskall, Cub and Doc had all laughed at him and he hung it all away in the back of his closet, stuffed behind a whole load of old furniture and clothes that didn't fit anymore.

He dug out a beautiful red see-through net shirt that went down a little past his ass and stopped mid-thigh and a pair of lacy red underwear with a thong underneath. He looked at himself in the mirror. He could honestly say that he loved the sexy man staring at him. He smiled and put on a robe over top of the get-up and flew to Tango's Toon Towers. Oh, yes. He had a love/hate relationship with cross-dressing.

Luckily, the blond demon wasn't there when he flew to his starter base. Impulse landed at the door and walked around the place as he waited, taking off his robe and discarding it on the floor. The cool air hit him and he shivered. He never liked the cold.

Just then, he heard fireworks and he quickly ran to the bed, laying on it facing the door in a sexy pose. Tango opened the door with Scar, Xisuma and Mumbo behind him. X, however, just turned around and walked back out of the door. "Nope. Not dealing with a sexual Impulse. Not today." Scar face-palmed. "I'm going to leave too," he said, pulling Mumbo behind him. "Let's go see G-Man shall we?" Mumbo laughed, being dragged.

"I got all dressed up, too." Impulse said. Tango looked at him. "Who are you trying to seduce this time? Mumbo or Scar?"

Impulse got up and grabbed Tango's wrist, pulling him into bed as he got on top of the blond. They locked eyes, neither pulling away, until Tango pushed him backwards on the bed.

"Sorry, Impy. You're trying too hard."