DocM77 AU - Creeperkin

It's BDoc Time and I need-

I knew Doc overworks himself all the damn time. So it's no surprise when his creeper side of him makes him hyper alert to certain things. Such as an explosion of TNT could make him hiss like a creeper. Or Scar's cat could make him jump and cling to the ceiling. Or that the sound of rockets make his ears literally bleed.

Or even when he collapses at my doorstep on a cold winters night.

But I'm so sick of it! Not that I don't enjoy his company, but when the next morning comes around, he'll just get up and walk out the door without saying anything to me.

It hurts.

Keralis and Scar have both tried and failed to get him to stop. They want me to try, but I won't. I already know he'll just ignore me like usual.

When we both won the auction for Grian's mansion from the last season and we had reluctantly agreed to share the house..
I didn't mean split it down the middle!!! I wanted to live with him as roommates.

I sighed.

No matter what, I always wanted to share something with the creeper hybrid.

Tonight wasn't any different.

I had found Cub and Scar at my door telling me I needed to go talk to Doc. I rolled my eyes. "Ugh! I'll just do it tomorrow!" Scar had grabbed my arm and all but dragged me to the other side of the fence. "Doc. Now!" I turned around and glared at them.

"I'm aware your worried about him and you want him to stop with all this, in fact, I do too. But I already know he will just ignore me. Or yell at me." Scar cocked his eyebrow and Cub just shooed me with his hand.

"No. I can't have Doc yell at me again. I'll break. I'm already friggin suicidal and I'm not having him make it worse!" I said, storming off.

Little did I know, Doc was behind me standing on the porch.. And heard everything.

*

Dammit! Why the hell did I tell those two? I sighed. Great. Now by the next morning, everyone will know. Whatever. I didn't care.

If I had to, I would just ignore everyone.

What did they know?

I know everyone weren't perfect, but I was. I was a perfectionist. Everything had to be perfect.

I sighed again as I grabbed my coffee mug and sat on the couch and shivered. That's what I get for living in a half house with a wall missing.

I had a clear view of Doc's pink bedroom that I had designed. He didn't seem like he liked it very much. My vision got blurry and I touched my cheek and was genuinely shocked at the wetness. Why was I crying? Why me?

I had decided to go to the shopping district. I had taken Doc's portal for nostalgia.

When I had finally navigated the Nether and stepped through the portal, I was instantly hugged to the ground.

"OFF! CANT. BREATHE!!!" I yelled. I heard Impulse laugh. "Get off Tango! I'm not in the best of moods right now!"

He quickly got off and stood up, shocked. I never yelled at either of these two.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling. I'm just very upset. And Doc is the culprit." I explained everything to the two and they listened to me rant. Exactly what I needed right then.

"Sounds like he's overtired. These should work. Just make him some food or a drink and slip one in. He won't expect a think unless ya tell him." Impulse replied once I was done. "I use them all the time on Tango and Grian when they refuse to sleep." "They will work even if you put them in coffee." Tango nodded.

I looked at the bottle of small white pills in my hand. Sleep aids? I mean, last resort, right?

I nodded. "Thanks. I'll pay you both back for this. I'll also give you the bottle back." Impulse shook his head. "Nah. Keep 'em. I got more," he replied, looking at the blond. "Anyways, shall we go visit Zedaph?" The blond demon nodded.

They waved at me and walked to Tango's shop to get more rockets.

I turned the other way and took off.

Soon, I was landing at Doc's place with some a coffee and a sandwich that I had made. I had put two pills in the coffee.

"Doc? I made you food. Take a friggin' break!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Doc ran around the half house and glared at me. "I'm fine. I don't need your food." I rolled my eyes at him. "I've got a nice piping hot coffee for you."

He took it and took a sip then spit it back out onto the grass.

"This is cold."

"A nice cup of coffee."

Another sip. "It's disgusting."

"Cup of coffee."

"Is this even coffee?"

"Cup."

"No seriously. What did you put in this?"

I then burst out laughing. "Since you wouldn't fall asleep or take a damn break, Impulse and Tango had given me sleep sedatives. If you won't sleep willingly, then I'll make you."

Doc tried a punch to the face but didn't have the momentum and just fell to the ground.

He lifted his head. "I'm gunna kill you when I wake up."

"Go ahead and try!"