Ren X Xisuma - Promise?

Plot: Xisuma doesn't believe anyone would or could ever love him, Ren proves him wrong.

Xisuma was sitting in his base trying to sort out glitches that popped up. Forget tea, he needed an extra caffeine filled coffee. No one ever showed up anymore. He always grew tired and when he was overtired, the thoughts raged.

Would anyone even care if he just stopped being an admin? Probably not. Why would anyone even show up to see him?

He sighed and shook his head, party to keep awake, party to shut out the thoughts. He took off his helmet and brushed his fluffy black straight hair out of his face. His screen made a beep and he looked at it. Doc accidentally made another bug he needed to sort. Or maybe not.

He quickly grabbed his communicator and switched himself to do not disturb. No one would be able to reach him unless you go and find him.

He sighed again as he got up and put on his elytra and grabbed his box of rockets. He took off and flew over his brother's Evil Emporium and over the Big Eye crew to sit on top Bdub's crescent moon starter base. No one would think to look at the top of it.

He got there at the right time. The sunset was beautiful. He smiled to himself before taking out his communicator again. Seeing all the messages he turned off do not disturb and texted everyone that he wasn't feeling good and that he was going to give Tango temporary admin commands.

Just then, he heard fireworks and someone landing behind him. "If you weren't feeling good, you would not be sitting here enjoying a sunset."

XISUMA'S POV

I looked behind me to see Ren standing there. He must have seen the tears on my face because he sat behind me and put his arms around me. "What's wrong? Are you just overworked?" He asked me.

"Not exactly." He waited patiently for me to speak. "I just feel like the only thing I'm good at is being the admin. I feel like no one wants me here otherwise." When Ren carded his hand through my hair, I leaned into it making him smile. "No one would care if I left."

"I would! Keralis would. Every one of us would!" Ren held me tighter, wrapping his legs over top mine, crossing them over top my lap. I smiled.

Ren must have told everyone where we were because the next thing I knew I heard rockets and Hermits landing. Ren pulled my face sideways and kissed my cheek. "You are wanted. See how fast everyone got here? I texted them like, thirty seconds ago." I smiled and looked up at the Hermits surrounding me.

"Why would you ever think that we don't want you here?" Asked Scar. "Oh, ShashwammyVoid," Keralis said affectionately.

"You see, we all care. You are much more then you think you are."

(Short, I'm sorry, I was in a rush and wanted to publish a few! The next will be one of my faves which I have never wrote here because I was trying to get out of this ship. It is the Ren X Zedaph cuteness! It's one of my faves as well as Doc X Grian!