The Heat Of The Nether - Tango X Grian

(I should clarify something. I got this idea that Tango is immune to heat and lava so he won't get burned. He's a Nether demon. I got the idea from his ZIT one shot book. Thanks, for the idea, SharkBait_13_23 I hope I'm not stealing off of you..
shitty ending, I'm sorry. I was rushing this because this is one I made up on the spot. And I also wanted to do it before my other pre-written junk.

Tango Tek was a Nether Demon who resided in the Nether. He loved the heat. Not only that, but the air was heavy, making it way easier to breathe for him. He also loved the homey atmosphere.

He also loved taking lava baths. Yeah. He should have told some of the Hermits first before he dove straight into lava in front of a terrified Ren.

Grian was, surprisingly the only Hermit who was oblivious to this. He didn't know, which caused a lot of serious prankage.

It was a normal HermitCraft day and Tango was gathering some netherack for a huge Nether castle he was going to build for his starter base when the gremlin himself showed up in front of him.. Then promptly died in front of him. Tango laughed. "What the heck?!" He said out loud.

Tango took out his communicator and sent a quick text to Grian asking if he wanted him to pick up his stuff.

'If you have an extra shulker,' was the reply.

The blond demon decided this would be the best prank to be pulled on Grian. He threw all of his friends stuff into an extra shulker box and put his own stuff into another before he then jumped into the lava.

The demon could hold his breath for exactly 6 minutes without breathing since he was practically born in lava.

From up above, he heard the muffled sound of rockets being spammed and a chest being opened before a voice was heard.

"Tango? Where did you go?" Tango rolled his eyes and pushed up from the bottom of the lava lake. "WARMTH!" He yelled, startling Grian. The blue-eyed boy slipped and fell into lava beside the demon. And he didn't come back up.

Tango gasped. He quickly grabbed The gremlin and hauled him up onto the netherack, knowing that Grian wouldn't survive in the heat. He grabbed his communicator and furiously typed out a message that went something along the lines of :

Need help. Grian. Nether. Fire res. Hurry. NOW!!!

Tango couldn't deny that he thought the blond haired blue eyed boy was beautiful. No. Gorgeous. He just didn't want to admit it to anyone.

As he waited for someone to answer him back, he swept Grians fringe out of his eyes. He was unconscious, but breathing.

Doc was the first one to respond saying he and BDubs were on their way over to one of the 4 healers on the server, Keralis. They wanted Tango to bring Grian to Keralis. He sighed and picked him up bridal style and flew to the closest portal, which happened to be WelsKnights.

When Tango got to Keralis's city, the founder was already aware of the situation and told Tango to lay him down. Then he kicked everyone out of the room until morning.
-
Upon waking up, Grian looked around. "I'm in Keralis's house?" "Glad you're ok. Gave me quite the scare, there." He turned to see Tango smiling at him.

Tango knew that Grian would be all right.