Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎

Aliyah

"Thank you for giving me this chance to work at your club," I smile. 

I watch the man across me who is barely paying attention to me but rather staring at my breast. I don't have a pretty face, just for this motherfuck to stare at my breast.

"Of course darling, you can start tomorrow night, where you can learn more." He grinned.

I give him a slight nod and leave the office not wanting to be in the same space as him. He was going to be my boss and it only looked like I would be getting harassed by him.

I bump into a hard chest and get ready to feel the hard floor against my ass. Instead, I feel someone wrap their hands around my waist, steadying me from falling. I look up and see a pair of hazel eyes. His scent invaded my nose and he smelt nice, better than most men.

Some niggas don't like to bathe their skin, like the fuck. They be walking around smelling like body odor and shit. Hold on, why the fuck am I thinking about the way people smell. 

I stared into his eyes, they were so pretty. 

Oh, that's why.

His arms secured my waist and didn't let me go. I roam my eyes over his face. He had a perfect jawline, with a slight stubble. My eyes moved to his lips, they were pink and looked soft.

I look back up meeting his eyes. "T-thank you for catching me," I stuttered. Why am I stuttering? 

"You're welcome," he smiles. 

His voice was deep and sent shivers down my spine. He didn't let me go and I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He noticed my struggle and let me go.

 "What language was that?" I asked. 

"Russian," he answered. 

I could hear the accent. I spoke Russian myself and I didn't even realize that he was speaking it. 

"Oh," I replied, nodding my head. 

This felt awkward.

"Well bye," I said. 

I didn't know what to say or do. Why am I acting so shy? What the fuck is happening to me right now? I was questioning my whole life at this moment. I have never been shy or awkward, so why am I acting like it now?

"What's your name?" he quickly asked me. 

His Russian accent was thick and heavy. How did I miss it before? It was so sexy as well. 

"Oh, it's Aliyah," I smiled. 

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He smiles. 

"Thank you."

Something flickers in his eyes and then he narrows his eyes at me.

"You understood what I said?" he asked.

 I nodded my head and couldn't help my own smile. I'm acting like a lovesick puppy. I need to leave right now. 

"I only know a bit of Russian, so don't try making full sentences on me," I stifled a laugh.

"I see, well I will try to make sure I don't do it," He whispered while taking my hand and kissing it. 

"Bye."

 He let go of my hands and stood at his towering height. It was giving giant. BFG 2.0 

 "Bye," I said in a low voice.

I don't know if he heard me. I walked past him and rushed out of the club. I walked down the road towards my apartment complex. I let my mind wander to places and dreams that will never come true.