Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё

Kazimir

She walked away from me and took Mikhail with her. I sent four more of my men to follow them and grit my teeth.

I grated my teeth against each other as I looked at Vera and my father. The rage I felt inside of me was indescribable. I wanted nothing more to kill Vera and my father in this moment.

Her first time in Russia and it gets ruined by them. She had already passed out earlier and I was hoping that the rest of this day would go by smoothly. I was glad Malachi wasn't my real father, but only Anastasia's and Andrei's.

I stalked over to him and grabbed the old man by his throat. I simply kicked his cane away and slammed his body against the wall.

"Kazimir, let him go honey," my mom shouts.

"I'm going to say this once and only once. You either accept her and keep your filthy mouth shut. If not I will kill you and make sure all of Russia knows that there old King is dead."

He was now chocking and grasping for air. He tried pushing my hands away, but couldn't. He was now just a weak old man. His face starting to turn pink and gasping for air.

"Brother, you are going to kill him," Anastasia yells, panic in her voice.

He started to kick and his eyes slowly becoming wide. I let go of him and step away from him. He grabs his chest grasping for air and staring up at me. I grabbed his cane and broke it in half dashing it at him.

"Choose the right choice, Malachi."

"Get both of them out of here, I don't want to see them when I get back," I order.

Vera holds her nose and looks at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't waste anymore time on them for my lioness was now to far away from to my liking.

I don't like that she was near me. I didn't like that I couldn't see her, feel her or hear her. I needed her back her immediately and in our bed. That's all I would settle for, she could argue with me all she liked.

I walked away and not looking back. A butler had my coat and I grabbed it. They open the door and I put it on. The fur shielding me from Russian's extreme cold temperature.

I walked down the steps and followed the footprints of plenty of people. It lead towards the back of the house and there was a large pool.

There was a small tub for a hot tub and the rest was just a normal pool. It was more of a curved shape than a straight square. It wide and big enough plenty of swimming.

I walked past in and more towards the green area. There was a tennis court and basketball court on the far right, but there was small area for dining. There was a outside kitchen, but it was all covered up.

She was brushing away some snow away from one the chairs. Even if she was to do that her ass would get wet and make her cold. I don't need her catching a cold.

She seems to sigh and walks towards me, meeting me half way. She looks up at me and wrap my hands around her curvy body. Her body fit perfectly around mine.

I felt relaxed and at ease with her in my arm. This woman had no idea the affect she had on me. I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed it. I placed my mouth on her and she didn't kiss me back at first.

I nibbled on her lip and she eventually gave in. She kissed me back and moved her arms around my neck. I savored her mouth against mine and I kissed the side of her mouth.

My cock was hardening in my pants just from a kiss. I can only imagine her ass jiggling with her every thrust. Now was not the time to think of fucking her.