Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎

Aliyah

I sat in the car in silence. I looked at the blood that was on my hands. I didn't mean to kill them. I wasn't thinking. I was trapped, I could only think about killing them.

I had the adrenaline rush that made me excited. I was so sloppy, I am never sloppy when it comes to killing. I let myself get out of control. I turn to Kazimir.

What's worse is that Kazimir is going to ask questions that I'm not yet able to answer. If I want him to trust me, then I have to trust him as well. I fiddled with my fingers, I only ever did this when I'm nervous.

He was making me nervous which is not what I need. I only stayed around for Damien and now look at where it has me. I was in that hole again, I was trapped and there was no escape. I can't go back.

"Kazimir," I call in a quiet voice.

"Yes?" He answers me.

"Can we keep this from Damien?"

"We can, but are you going to explain to me?"

"No, I don't speak about tonight. I want-."

What do I want? I want to be away from Kazimir. I'm not in Atlanta for him. I'm here to find the same exact person he is now finding, but I'm not ready. I'm not ready to remember. I should have never accepted this.

The only way to get Kazimir to leave me alone is to sleep with him. That is all I need to do. After that, I just have to start over again. I guess this was the end of our game.

***

I walked out of the shower and had the towel wrapped around me tightly, I walked out of the bathroom. I watched him on his phone in his sweatpants. He had showered before me, and his hair was still wet.

He looked up at me and got up.

"Sit back down," I said.

When he falls asleep I will just leave, no strings attached. He furrowed his eyebrows and didn't question it.

He sits back down on the bed and waits for me to do something. I walk in front of him and straddle myself around his lap.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just shut the fuck up."

I lean in a kiss him, he deepens the kiss and moves his hands to my waist, My towel slowly slipping off me. He kisses down my body and pulls the towel off me. He grasps one breast and fondles the other.

He sucks on one of the nipples. I let out soft whimpers of moans and let my head fall back. His hard long cock pressed against my pussy.

"Kazimir," I gasped.

"You finally giving in?" He taunts me.

He leaves my breast alone, trailing a hand down to my wet and pulsating core. I rock my hips against his erection. His sweatpants were the only thing stopping us. His fingers slide down my pussy.

"You're already so wet."

He flips us over all of sudden and I look up at him. His hazel eyes filled with lust. He was like a lion on top of his prey ready to feast. He kissed me roughly and spread my legs apart giving him space.

"I have never wanted to fuck someone so bad," he murmurs.

He made small bites down my body. I breathed heavily and watched as he went lower. His eyes flickered up at me. He chuckled and pulled away from me. What was he doing?

"Kazimir," I groan.

"I'm only getting a condom," he chuckles.

"Oh."