Cнаpтёя $їж|✎

Aliyah

I woke up with someone's arm around me. I pushed them away and sat up to see Kazimir. Oh, it was him

"Stop moving and go back to sleep." He grumbles pulling me back down to lay down.

He held me again and I was confused. Was he not being an asshole to me last night? Does sleeping change a person? Actually, it does a lot.

I looked over at the time 6:40 am. I slept through the night. I had a good sleep without a nightmare. I slept like a baby, what the fuck. 

"Can you let me get up please?" I ask, trying to move out of his grasp.

 "Net," he replies, holding me tighter.

Him and his no's. I relax against him. I was still a bit sleepy and there was no point in arguing. I let myself go back to sleep.

***

I woke up and woke up in an empty bed. I sat up in bed and saw the time. I smiled to myself and thought about how refreshed I felt. I was glad Mr. Russian Devil wasn't here as well. 

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked up in the mirror and couldn't help but smile. My skin finally had that glow again, it wasn't that usual pale dull brown.

I should be more worried about the fact that I was kidnapped and could easily be killed. I was a slightly scared last night, but I wasn't. I admired my face in the mirror a bit more. 

If I had my phone I would have taken pictures, but I don't. I look a bit crazy still. I get my wig and try to fix that shit the best I could like, it was hanging on by a thread. 

I jumped up and down feeling an adrenaline course through my veins.

 "Why are you in such a good mood," Kazimir asks.

I let out a yelp and scrunch my face up. I didn't even hear him come into the room. 

"And now you ruined it," I replied.

I scanned him up and down, I finally clocked. I slept basically the whole night. I rarely slept like that; it was only around Hakeem and Juan. I barely know him. Why would I sleep so peacefully?

My happy mood was now gone.

 "Take me home," I mumbled. 

I walked out of the bathroom, brushing past him. I wanted to leave, and I needed to go see Sasha, I wanted to know if she was okay. 

"This isn't how it works, you can't just simply ask and expect to leave so easily."

Everything nice I said about him can go suck ass. He chooses to be like this on a daily which actually so annoying. 

"This is kidnapping."

"You did come willingly after you jumped out."

"That was because I was injured after I jumped out. I hurt myself of course I couldn't put up a fight," I yell. 

"Watch your tone," he warns. 

He came closer to me. I had to look up at him just to speak to him. I saw his jaw clench a little and I didn't say anything else. I wasn't trying to die right now. 

"Eat first, then you can leave," he says. 

"If I feel like letting you go," he adds. 

He walked out of the bathroom and I slowly followed behind him. We left the bedroom and started to walk down the hallway. 

"I might as well file a police report on kidnapping after this," I murmur.

 "I don't recommend doing that at all," he warned me.