Єpїгѳgцё

Kazimir

I lay in bed and the silence around me was deafening. I looked up at the ceiling and my head was a foggy mess. I was processing the last few hours in my head. I couldn't understand where it went wrong.

I felt empty on the inside. My feelings were numb to the tip. I couldn't even cry about the situation. She had chosen him after all this. She constantly assured me she would never go back, but she did in the end.

I was willing to do anything for her and I accepted her daughter as mine just from meeting her one time. I was excited to become a father to our baby or babies. I still think it was a boy, but she swore it was twins.

I couldn't help, but think about what we could have been. The sleepless nights would have been a pain in the ass, but getting to hold a smaller version of me.

I couldn't stop thinking about what it could have been, but all I could think about was how she went back to him. I hope their relationship becomes shit, so she comes back to me.

How was it possible that I haven't even known her for a year, yet I had fallen so madly in love? There was something about her that was just different.

I was just going to use her as my entertainment or for my own uses. I was using her for my own gain and I had fallen in love. I was never once interested in a woman long enough to dedicate my heart to one.

All it took was for me to go deal with Ivan personally for me to see her. If I had never gone that night, none of this would have happened.

I missed her next to me in the bed and having her body under mine. I missed her laugh and her annoyance when I wanted to suck on her boobs. She had me acting like a completely different person. I guess that's what being pussy whipped does to you.

Someone starts to knock on my door and I was reluctant to answer. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to be alone. I wonder if she was in her room thinking about me. The knocking continues and eventually turns into banging. I got out of bed and went to get the door.

I pulled open the door and Alexei rushes in not even saying a thing. I don't have time for his bullshit to question me about what happened between us.

"Look at the fucking news," He says.

"I don't give a shit, get the hell out," I groan

He turns on the TV and flicks through a few channels. He stops on Fox News and I look at the TV uninterested. That's when I saw what was happening. There was the FBI and all types of law enforcement.

There arresting what looked like gang members and I saw Jorge being dragged in handcuffs. The camera showed bodies being brought of out a warehouse. That's when I saw an agent with a little black girl screaming and crying.

"It's been reported that the FBI has been building a Rico case against Jorge Cortez found to be the leader of the Sinaloa cartel. Being charged for drugs trafficking, Human Traffi-."

She stops and everyone is now focusing on Azura screaming. A body was being taken out by more law enforcement. I didn't need to be said that it was her, because I could tell.

"Shit," Alexei mutters.

Everything zoned out for me as I watched them put her body into an ambulance. My mind was completely blank and I didn't know what to think. My head was spinning and not too long ago she was here.

She was standing right in front of me. I had could I have not seen it? I was too busy fucking some next bitch that I couldn't even remember. I move to sit down on the couch and I hold my head in my hands.