Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎

Aliyah

I was in a suicide mission. Might as well be the suicide squad. Kazimir the fucking Joker and me I don't even know.

I looked at the phone and picked it up. This is was going to be risky, but life comes with risks. This was my only way.

I don't have a choice I have to. I would be free from multiple things. After this whole fucking bullshit I'm moving far away.

I turn on the phone and wait for it start up. I turn on the tv and go on Disney plus. I scroll down and resume Scandal.

Scandal was about to be my comfort show. Huck and Harrison and my favorite so far. I can't stand anyone else.

Olivia was a mix. The phone chimes and I unlock it. I press the only number on the phone. This message was time ago, I forgot my bad.

770-836-4048: Updates?

Me: I will have him to you in the max of four months, but I will have to be careful. I'm dealing with some people

I know just have to wait for them to reply. I put the phone down and go to the kitchen. I got some popcorn and put it in the microwave.

I'm making it a thing every time I watch Scandal I eat popcorn and drink wine. I get the wine out of the cupboard and go put it down on the table.

I check the phone no message and I doubt their will be one in time. When I get off from a shift tonight I will check again.

The microwave goes off and I get a bowl out. I take out the popcorn and shake the extra kernels out. I dispose of the kernels and fill the bowl with popcorn.

I ate some of the popcorn walking back over to the couch. I put it on the table next to the wine.

I close my curtains and turned off my lights. I put away the burner phone and went on my phone. I texted Tyrone and checked my notifications.

Just Instagram and Emails. I toss my phone to the side and pay attention to the show.

This whole election rigging is crazy as shit. It's the fact Olivia went from Fitz that slowly shriveled up pear to this thing.

He looked like one boggle head ass bitch. Olivia has poor taste in men. Let me not even start on Rosen.

I ate my popcorn and laid back. My door knocked and I knew Tyrone was here. I went to my kitchen and open a draw that I keep money for times like these.

I pulled twenty and five bill. I unlocked my door and I didn't see a black nigga with dreads. I saw a  whole mayo jar, A sexy one.

"Kaz? What are you doing here?" I ask.

Kazimir was sexy ass man. I also couldn't deny that after we had sex for the first time. He was a real pussy pleaser.

It's just the fact that I don't want to mingle with him. I'm going to slowly want more because of silly things.

That's why after four months and I get what I want, I'm going to disappear. Hakeem is big enough to live by himself.

"Mysh, can I come in?"

"Cut the mouse shit and yeah," I snap.

I walk away from the door and I hear it click behind me. I also heard the lock click. I put the money on the table and go sit on the couch.

"Are you hear to kill me?"

"No, I have to do as of right now. Our plans can start in a week. I need to get my next shipment before we start," he explains.