Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё

Kazimir

Two weeks later

Aliyah has been distant to a level. Ever since we can back from Arizona, but I got news that the feds raided most of their operations. There were going to be down for a few weeks.

A lot people who were involved with the Mexican cartel got busted. I found it funny how Karma is a bitch honestly.

I was much careful now when it came to talking about certain things around my men. I only spoke to Alexei and Aliyah, when she felt like joining in.

She was a lot different since Arizona. I assume it brought back some memories that were not the best. She seemed to be in her own world and always on her phone.

She did end up wrapping herself back up into going back to the club. I didn't complain, but gave her space. I was always there watching her dance on stage.

I don't what to do help her out in the slightest. She was talking about going to Florida and getting a move on in the plan. She was slowly coming back to me.

It was Florida then Louisiana. By the time we do all of that traveling it will be end of October and I have to fly out to Russia to my family.

Maybe she could meet them and sit could show her what it's like in Russia. I might have to start to teach her a little bit of Russian, so she doesn't get confused.

It would be a big thing to bring her to Russia knowing that I still have that stupid arranged marriage. I don't understand how it hasn't been nullified. It's been many years, I still ignore all my fathers messages.

I don't know why he pushes the matter constantly like I haven't shit him down. He just wants grandchildren, like he doesn't have his actual children to pro-create.

I was planning on getting on that plane tonight, because I'm honestly over this Jorge and Alya bullshit. I partially bored and wanted Aliyah around me a lot more.

I just wanted it to be finish like she said a weeks ago. I had so many penthouses everywhere that it should be a crime, although it's crime money. Somewhat legal money.

I had told her we were going out, but it was a lie of course. Sasha and Alexei were going to come a day later. I think Alexei just wants more time with Sasha, since her and Aliyah have been causing trouble together. Those two together were something.

I was waiting for her for almost an hour know. I don't what takes her so long to just put on some sweatpants. She finally emerges from her bedroom.

She was wearing grey sweatpants and a graphic tee that I have in my closet just there. She made my closest hers. She was wearing white Air forces. she smiles at me and she seemed ready to go.

"Ready?"

"Yeah," she answers.

I walk to the door and open it. She turns off all the lights and comes out. I close the door and she locks the door. The area she lived in was so bad, but she insist on staying here.

I couldn't convince her any further. I took her bag for her and we walked to the car. She was in something comfortable which would make this flight quick.

We went to the car and we got in. The drive to airport we was going to was going to be long, but the flight short.

***

We was at the penthouse and she seemed annoyed that I didn't tell her that we was coming to Miami.

"I don't wanna do more shopping, Kaz my closet is already full," she whines.