Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё

Aliyah

Loud bangs and sounds of yelling wake me up from a nice sleep. The bedroom door flew off the hinges and guess who stormed in.

"What the fuck," one of the guys yell.

Might I say, that I did in fact have more than three guys. It was a lot to process when five guys are naked and man is standing with a gun.

"Kazimir, what are you doing here?" I yell.

"Do you think you get to question me right now?" He yells.

"You know this asshole?" Gio asked.

"Unfortunately," I murmured.

"He better be paying for all the shit he breaks," he comments.

"I doubt he will," I replied.

I climbed out the bed and looked for my panties. If they where still intact. The guys started to move around and got partially dressed.

Most of them left the room and it was just Gio. It was his house after all. He didn't react all to bad, he was just like whatever.

"Have you seen my panties?" I asked.

Gio holds them up and grins at me. He was a fine piece of ass. He knows how to use his mouth as well. I smiled and took them from him.

We was in close promxity. I could feel my horny self creeping back in. I remember Gio a lot for most of the night. For many reasons.

"Kazimir, do you think you could do a rain check? I wanna have another round before you know we go,"

"Aliyah, do I look pleased to be in a random place where your naked with a bunch of assholes."

"Well I was pleased before you came along and bothered me," I scoffed.

"Came along and bothered you? You're happy with the idea of slutting yourself out," he shouts.

"I don't need to answer to you."

I slid on my panties and I didn't have a bra, so I was shirt free. I found my purse flung on the floor in one corner.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts or something?"

"Yeah," Gio nodded.

He opened a draw and handed me a shirt. I took it and put it over my head. Why does he have to come and ruin the fun.

"You can go, I'm coming out right behind you," I said.

He looks at Gio and walks out watching him. I look at Gio and give him a flat smile. Gio came over to me.

"Thanks for the fun night, I'm sorry about the guy."

"It's fine, I know people like him," he mutters.

Gio smiles and leans down to kiss me. I wasn't disagreeing with this act. I kissed him back and fuck. I could really use another round.

Gio was my favorite one. He was just possessive throughout the whole night, he tried to take me in every moment. Even when we were falling asleep.

I'm deffo keeping him under Italian side niggas. A gunshot goes off and there was a hole in the ceiling. Another gunshot rings out.

The men from earlier had guns pointed at Kazimir and I assume that his men had their guns on them as well. I did not want to be in this crossfire. I just wanted to have sex damn.

We pulled apart. Gio just turned to look at him and cussed him out in Italian. Kazimir, obviously understands.

"I'm going to blow pretty boys brains out, if you don't get the out of this house," Kazimir threatens.