Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎

Aliyah

I turned over in the bed and feel his arm resting on my lower stomach. Does he always hold his women like this? I yawn and rub my eyes. I didn't have a nightmare again. 

I removed his arm and got out of the bed. Ever since the first night he kidnapped me I was sleeping peacefully. I would still have some bad nights, but it wasn't an every night thing. 

I hadn't had such good nights of sleep in forever. It was relaxing. I think it's just how big he is. He likes a big bear or something. I left his room and walked down the hallway. I went to the guest quarters in the house. 

I navigated towards the room I would stay in. I had some clothes in there, so I could shower and change. I'm going to take all my stuff today since he is back. 

I don't want to be here when he's around too much.

***

"You are going to do what!" Sasha yelled. 

I squeezed my eyes shut because of her yelling. Right in my ear as well.

"Sasha, too loud, and yes, he is taking me out tonight," I said while eating my breakfast. 

"You said that you would never ever do such a thing though," She exclaimed.

"I know, but we need to find me a dress that says I'm sexy as fuck and need to be fucked, I'm going with temptation tonight since he won't stop asking me to have sex with him," I say.

"So you just give in?" She asks.  

She hands me a coffee and takes a seat right next to me. 

"He took my phone and wouldn't give it back unless I said yes, After that he didn't even let me leave."

"You think something is going to be happening between you two?"

"Sex, yes anything else no."

"What about Alexei?" she hestitaes. 

"Nope, was a one-time thing," I answered. 

"You are going out with a Russian that's a part of the Russian Mafia and you are saying no-ish? You are asking to be killed."

"I would have been dead already and you would be too, so I think I'm fine," I shrugged. 

"I say you shouldn't, but you should."

 "I know, I actually wanna go out because it has been forever," I replied.

"Come on CInderella, you need to get ready for the ball," She smiles.  

I'm actually so glad to have her as my best friend. Only a few people in my life have ever been this supportive.

I finish up my breakfast and head to the shower, I wash my body head to toe. I put my hair into a high puff and did my edges. I need to go get my hair braided, I can't be asked to be changing my wig every day.

I changed into jeans and a crop shirt. I took my time and adored myself in the mirror. I spray some perfume and get my handbag, I make sure I have my power bank, wallet, phone, and other essentials.

We have been shopping for three fucking hours and can't find anything. Everything was too small or I didn't like it. I wanted to actually give up. It's like I have to dress like a grandma, but like I really wanted a dress.

"It's okay we can go to another store that has your size," Sasha says. 

She was trying to make me feel better. I sighed and almost wanted to cry.