Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця

Imani/Aliyah

I play with his hair as he kept his hands on my stomach. Every moment he was just touching my stomach and kissing it. He was fucking obsessed. For the whole night, he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

"It's a boy," he said.

"And a girl," I add.

"Twins? What makes you think that?"

"I just have a good feeling that they are," I answer.

I had a really good feeling that they were. I just know that there are twins no doubt about it.

"What if it's a boy and a boy?"

"It's a boy and a girl," I state.

"Well, the boy's name is going to be Kazimir."

"I'm not naming our baby boy after you."

"We are."

"No, the fuck," I laugh.

He sits up and frowns at me. He was going to throw a fit over a name. I could tell he was. He moves his hands lower and makes small little circles on my skin.

I was becoming aroused by the simplest touch. He was barely doing anything and I was becoming horny. It had to be my pregnancy hormones.

"We're naming him Kazimir," he says.

"I'm not naming my child after you," I scoff.

"Our child and yes we are."

He moves his hands an inch closer to my panties. I looked down at his hand. He was close to my panty line, but he wasn't moving it. I look back at him.

"No," I repeat.

My arousal was growing and soon enough he was going to have his fun. He moves his hand closer again, but he traced my panty line this time. He slightly grazes my clit with his finger.

"I personally think we should ask him," he suggests.

He moves down on the bed and spread my legs apart. I shake my head at his silly antic, but the smile on my face said otherwise. He kisses above my belly button. I was clenching around nothing, but air. I was becoming wetter with everything second and getting no action.

"Your mother is being difficult," he whispers.

"I'm not, I just don't want to name our first boy after you," I laugh.

I didn't mean to let that slip out. I'm not even sure if we would have more kids. What exactly am I doing carrying the twins? I wasn't supposed to fall in love or get pregnant again.

I was just supposed to build a paper trail against Jorge. Get my money and dip. Live in some next-up place alone. Now I have a daughter who's alive and kidnapped. Twins who are on the way and a crazy Russian man.

"First boy? You want more children with me?" He asked.

"Do you?" I ask.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't want anyone else."

"I guess we can discuss this another time little one, princess your name is still being decided."

He kisses my stomach again but kisses down. He kisses my clit through the fabric and I crave more than just a small kiss. He hooks his fingers in the fabric and slides it down my leg.

"Malyska," he groans.

He spreads my legs further apart and he licks his lips. Looking at him, he looked hungry like his last meal was hours ago. I was throbbing and wet with arousal from the exposure.