Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп

Kazimir

I had eventually made us come inside from the cold, because I don't like being sick. I also didn't want her catching a cold. We walked back into the living room, my mother and sister were no longer in the living room. She goes to sit by the fireplace and warm up.

The lights were dim and my guards were out of sight. It was just us in the living room now. I looked at her as she warmed her hands by the fire.

I didn't know how to feel towards her. She had cheated and yet the anger, I had felt not to long ago was slowly simmering away into nothingness.

I hurt her and saw the marks on her neck. She was still struggling to walk and I did mean to be that rough, but I thought she would be fine after. I wanted the comfort of her, my arms wrapped around her. Her chest pressing against me. I had yearned for her and yet, I didn't go to her.

I don't know if I should feel honored that she never thought of him at all. She thought of me the whole time. She wished it was me inside of her and I wished it was me instead of him. She let him touch her regardless.

I don't know if I a could forgive her. Hearing her past didn't help. She would want to stop and he said it was love. I was sure he was fucking other women behind her back and coming back to her saying it was love. He manipulated and used her for his use. I couldn't be mad at her for that. She had turned back into the doll he made her into.

The wound in my heart was still fresh. I watched her and wondered if I wanted to sleep far or close away from her. I couldn't be away from her, but now I was so unsure.

She starts to cry again and I assume she thought I had left. I watched her cry and my heart ached watching my lioness cry. Could I still call her my lioness? She was still the woman I had unhealthy obsession for.

I slowly stepped towards her and sit down on the couch. She turns around and her eyes widen when she sees me. She removes the tears leaking out her eyes. She looks at the space next to me and turns away. The broken look in her face had made me want to put her back to pieces.

I wanted to cover up the wounds and dive deeper into emotional side of her. I wanted to make the tears from her eyes disappear and replace them with something else. I wanted nothing more than fix the damage the bad caused her.

"Come," I said.

She gets up and stood in front of me. I took her hand and pulled her down into my lap. I let my head rest on her shoulder and my lips brush her neck. She tenses against me, but I inhale the sweet smell of her.

I was addicted to the smell of her. The smell of her and presences could calm me so easily. I kissed the bite marks I had made on her skin and she slowly relaxed against me. I liked us like this. It felt as if today's never happened, we were being our normal selves.

"I don't know if I am mad or upset," I murmur.

This feeling can foreign to me and I didn't like the fact I couldn't make a decision. I didn't want to forgive her for letting him touch her, but I wanted to forgive her because she was my sun and moon. She was my other half and I felt if I lost her, I would lose me. I would lose every part of me and would walk in a dark infinite world searching for her.

"You let him touch you and let him feel parts of you that only I should be touching from now on. You may have thought of me in the moment," I said.

I lifted her shirt up and she allowed me to pull it up. I saw the marks on her skin from where I bit her. I knew they hurt, but I still did it anyways. I wanted her to feel my pain and my wrath all in once.

I pull off her shirt and another bra holds her breast up. I didn't take off her bra and kissed in between her chest and felt her throbbing against me. She was only in her bra and panties now. Her body now exposed to me, she wasn't able to hide. My cock jerked in my pants and I shifted her off my dick.