Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎

Kazimir

I get out of the car and walk to her side. I pick her up and shut the car door trying to keep the noise down. I don't want to wake her from her sleep.

I could have left her there, but I she would throw a tantrum.

I walk up to the door and watch one of the guards open it for me.

"Welcome home sir, You are back early," Damien spoke standing with his hands behind his back.

He looks down at Aliyah in my arms then back up at me. He stares at her and something flickers in his eyes. Weird.

"Do not say anything but do me a favor and check on Alexei so I know her friend got home," I spoke and walked off going upstairs.

Also sir you have a problem," He said.

I stopped halfway on the stairs and turned my attention to him.

"Like what?" I ask, not caring.

I will get someone else to do it.

"Your father is persistent about this marriage. It need to happen in two months."

I just continued up the stairs. I clench my jaw not wanting to deal with this. I wasn't going to marry her and I don't plan to.

"You're engaged?"

I heard a voice echo in the empty hallways. I looked down and she was staring up at me. When did she wake up?

"You're awake? and that's not your business," I stated.

I walk into my bedroom, I should have went to the guest instead. She untangled herself from my arms and stood in front of me.

She was going to start an argument and nor was I in the mood to deal with one of her fits.

"Yes it is, If you were tryna get into my panties," She hollered.

"There is no way you're coming near me again," She continued to rant.

"I feel bad for your Fiancé and if I was yours I would kill myself before I married your ass." Her yapping was annoying me.

"Will you shut up and let me explain," I interrupted wanting to just shut her up.

She paused and waited for me to speak.

"My father wants me to get married and I don't want to," I sighed walking to my closet taking off my suit jacket.

"Oh," Is all she said.

I could hear the sadness in her voice a bit. Is she pitying me?

"I'm 34 and yet my father is trying to arrange a marriage."

"YOUR 34?" She yelled staring at me with wide eyes.

"How old did you think I was," I stare at her.

"Like 27 to 30," She mumbled.

I take off my shirt and don't put on another shirt. I don't like walking around with a shirt on.

"How old are you?" I asked actually concerned now.

There is no way she's underage, she looks at least 26. She works at the club she is over eighteen, but there is no way she is that young.

"I'm 24," She replies and plays with her fingers.

I take off my pants and toss them to the side. I watched as she tried to avert her eyes away from me.

"Don't act shy now, It was bound to happen," I laugh.