Cнаpтёя Fѳятч

Aliyah

Kazimir rarely drove, but I was thinking only his men should drive. He drove like a mad man. He was swerving in and out of cars and speeding down Russia's highway.

I put on my seatbelt, because who the fuck knows what could happen. It was snowing as well and he wasn't driving with any caution.

I was more dressed for Russian weather as well. I was wearing black Dior snow boots with a plain black bodysuit that fit my body. I had a black and grey fur coat as well that had matching fur rounded hat.

We were in Moscow and I looked at all the buildings. I was amazed at all the colors and architecture. I wasn't ready to go to Kazimir's house, I wanted to see the city first.

I have never been to Russia before and wanted to have time to take it in first. He eventually pulls out off the highway and drives a bit slower.

"Where are going?" I ask.

"From your expression, I can see that you want to look at my city," he smiles.

Cars move out of his way as he drove further into the city and I wondered why. I didn't question it, but continued to look outside. I was amazed by all the buildings. I felt excitement surge through my body, one I haven't felt in a while.

I played with my hair and wish I chose a longer wig to wear. I had chosen a straight black with that was slightly curled at the ends, it stopped at my breast.

I missed wearing my wigs for it was easier for me to hide and change my identity to a limit. I liked the feeling of a new identity.

He pulls over the car and turns off the ignition. He got his own fur coat and put it on. He got out the car and I got my coat.

He opened the door for me and he wrapped a grey scarf that smelled exactly like him around me. I took a deep breath inhaling his scent.

"Kaz, what if I get too hot?" I ask.

"You won't," he chuckles.

Black tinted cars pulled up closer to us and Kazimir's men came out the car. It gained the attraction of others and all eyes were on us.

Kazimir didn't cover his face, so they saw his face. He took my hand and our finger interlocked, the feeling warming my hands. I thought of the time in Italy. He said he would try and he was.

He was trying this whole time and I finally saw it. He tried this whole way and my heart ached. I smiled to myself and feel myself blushing.

I have felt his hands on every part of my body expect my own. We have never held hands before, I looked up at him. He looked down at me furrowing my eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"You have never hold my hand my hand before," I stammered.

It's dumb for me to say something like that, but I mean he never holds my hand. He always grabs my arms, my wrists or waist. Never my hand.

"I'm letting Russia know the lion has find his lioness," he smirks.

He pulls me in for a kiss and there it was again that guilt, I pushed it away. I kissed him back and the kissed warmed whatever part of my body that was cold.

I smiled against his lips and watched as the I could see our breath in the cold air. He gave me another kiss on my lips and pulled me along. Kazimir's men followed us and people stared.

Yet for me, I felt like it was only us. I felt like Kazimir and I was the only people in the world. I smiled at all the buildings and I got a little to excited seeing everything. I wish I could live in this moment for a long time.