Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎

Aliyah

I sang along to SZA cat on top of my lungs with a bowl of brownie batter in my hands. 

"All I got is these broken clocks, I ain't got no time, Just burning daylight, Still love and it's still love."

I sang while putting down the bowl and getting the infused butter out of the fridge. I melted it and made sure that there were no strings of weed in it.

I pour the infused butter into the mix then mix it up making sure there are no bubbles. I pour the batter into the pan and put it in the oven.

I cleaned up along the way as the brownies were baking. Chase Atlantic started to fill the room and I hum along. I was making edibles because Sasha and her pothead ass wanted some.

I became good friends with Sasha over the last few weeks of working at the club. I rarely saw Mr. Russian Devil. I called him that because I still didn't know his name.

I was honestly grateful because I did not need a playboy around me. He looks at me like I'm some prized possession. It's probably racially motivated as well.

I made sure the whole apartment was clean and the brownies were fully baked. Before I knew it, It was time for work and dealing with douchebags.

***

"Sasha you have had enough of the brownies, I said one, not four," I scowl at her. 

I knew I shouldn't have made the edibles for her, now I'm going to have to watch her all night. I should have really thought about this. 

"I'm sorry, they were just soo good I couldn't help it," she whines giving me the puppy eyes. 

"Forgive me please," She begs, then pouts her lips.

"Fine," I mumble.

 I leave her sitting on the couch. I get her a water bottle out of the fridge and then give it to her. 

"I'm going to tell Ivan that you're leaving early," I spoke clearly so she understood. 

She stared at me with hooded red eyes and replied with a soft hum. I put the water bottle in her lap and hurried out of the room to Ivans office. I walk the groups of people trying not to bump into anyone. I reached his office and knocked on the door.

"Who is it," He calls out grunting.

"It's Diamond," I replied waiting at the door.

The door is pulled open and I come face to face with Mr. Russian Devil. I need to call him something else than Mr. Russian Devil. 

"Hello Darling," he smiles. 

 I simply ignored him and walked past him.

 "Ivan, Sasha needs to go home early, she feels sick," I state. 

"I do not care, she has already given in her money for the night." He boomed trying to show some type of dominance.

I rolled my eyes to motherfucking extra. 

 "I will also be taking my leave as well, that's all." 

I left the room and I feel someone grab my arm, I turn around to see his face. 

"Why do you always need to touch me," I commented, staring at his hand.

"Because I want you," He spoke with a bit of an annoyed tone.

 "I also don't like being ignored," 

"That is not my problem," I snapped. 

Where was this version of me weeks ago?