Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎

Kazimir

I stand with my men from afar as I watch her put some flowers down at a grave. I wonder whose grave she was visiting. I looked up at the gray clouds that move slowly. It's going to rain soon and she doesn't have an umbrella. 

Did she leave the hotel not checking the weather? Connecticut is a rainy state either way, so did she choose not to bring one. 

I wonder what brought her all the way out here? Was it our conversation? She left Atlanta three days ago and has just been wandering around. She says hi to some people, but she knows them on a personal level. 

She grew up here, but she seemed sad this whole time. I don't intervene, I just watch. The more I watch the more she peaks my interest. 

I feel the small droplets of rain land on me. One of my men handed me my umbrella and I took it. I opened it and put it above me. The rain started to come down heavier.

She didn't move she just looked up at the sky. She was going to catch a cold if she just stands there. I start to walk towards her and I put the umbrella over her. I looked at the gravestone. 

Elianna Melissa Nickolas 

1975-2012

Loving Sister, Mother, Wife, and Daughter

She was visiting her mother's grave. She looks up and her eyes widen when she sees it's me. She stands up and I still look down at her. Our height difference was very wide. I had to look down at her short ass. 

"What are you doing here?"

"Keeping an eye on you," I say. 

"Well don't I don't need you watching me."

"I know you don't but my mouse had run away."

"God damn it, Kazimir, do you not understand that I don't want you to be around me. I want nothing to do with you," she yells.

"You're upset, but we shouldn't argue in front of your mother."

"Kaz, please," she wavered. 

"Please what?" I pondered. 

She called me Kaz again. I never really had a nickname for myself, I was just Kazimir. Kaz, it wasn't a bad nickname. I would allow her to call me Kaz, only her. 

"You are so selfish. Just because you want something doesn't mean you can have it. It's your fucking fault why I'm currently like this. If I had just stayed in the car, I wouldn't have remembered. I wanted to forget all of it," She cried.

She started to hit my chest, but I let her. She was in pain. 

"I pushed it to the back of my mind, so I could keep lying to myself about everything. You just had to open the box. Are you happy now? are you so delusional that seeing a person like this excites you?"

I wouldn't lie in certain cases yes. I had grown a satisfaction to get rid of that happiness in people's lives. They become dull, uninteresting, obedient, and don't hesitate to do anything. That's what I enjoyed taking away a person's thing they value the most. 

"You're wrong about her. She's my sister and I meant everything to her."

"Is that what you keep telling yourself? You can only say she's your sister and she loves you. You know that's not true, because you wouldn't be here visiting your mother," I stated. 

She stops and she knows I'm telling the truth. 

"It hurts. I just wanted to forget, I didn't want to feel that pain anymore," She whispers.