Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё

Aliyah

I was at the door number that was on the paper. I was scared. It could be set up to kidnap me for whatever reason. There was no way for Kazimir to help me. I didn't tell him where I was going.

I don't what to expect when I came here. I finally decided to knock, but my heart was beating out of my chest. I was slightly shaking and my skin was alert.

The door opens and he stands there. He was still wearing the suit from earlier, it was just ruined now. His eyes lit up, when he saw it was me.

"Mi amor," he says, softly.

"Don't call me that, I just want answers," I said.

I enter the room and he closes it behind him. I looked around and I was in more casual attire. It was luxurious and I didn't expect anything less.

"How are you alive?"

I just went straight for it. I didn't sugarcoat anything and didn't bother trying to catch up.

"I was just injured and people thought I died," he shrugged.

"You never thought to contact me? Try to see if I was okay? I was fucking worried and I was stressing out the babies, you never thought to see if we were okay?" I yell.

"I was in a fucking coma by the time I woke up you were gone," he says.

"You never looked for me," I said.

My voice cracked and my eyes became blurry. Tears were brimming my eyes and I just didn't know how to feel. I used to be deeply in love with this man and was always ready for the next child that would come out.

"I did, I couldn't find you. I thought about you everyday, but it seems you have moved on."

He comes closer to me, I couldn't believe it that after all these years that he was here. He puts his hands on my cheeks and I put my hand over his.

His hands were calloused and were the same rough hands that I remember. He was still the same way I remember him.

"I lost everything and couldn't live like that anymore," I whispered.

"I understand, but I wish I was able to get to you sooner before he had."

I looked at him and he lifted my face up. My tears fall out of my eyes and I cried softly thinking about all the pain I went through. I stared into his brown eyes that were glistening over.

He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I was hesitant at first, but slowly eased into the kiss. He put his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him.

He kisses me with more desperation and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I thought of Kazimir and how he would kiss me. The way he would take his time and learned my body language.

The way he would kiss, suck and bite on my neck. The way he would suck on my lips and use his tongue to dominate me. His hands grabbing my hips pulling me against him not allowing a slither of space between us.

Juan pulled off my shirt and leads towards a bedroom. I start to undo the buttons on his shirt and he took it off. He grabbed my breast and kissed each one.

I didn't want him touching my breast, because that has never been his thing. He isn't a big fan of boobs. He was more of an ass person. That was more of a Kazimir thing.

I pushed his head lower and away from my boobs. I don't like the idea of him touching my breast at all, that was only something for Kazimir. He kissed down to my stomach and takes off my pants.

I was in my bra and panties, he takes me in. His eyes blaze with lust and he licks his lips. It wasn't that adoring look that I expected, but it's been years. I didn't expect him to feel the same way or look at me the same.