Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё

Aliyah

It's not only me. I can play it off simple as that. It doesn't need to be such a big showcase. I know how to pass it through easily. Setting people up are my type of thing.

I had manage to get some time by myself without someone watching me, but who knows how long I have before Mikhail finds me.

I go to the pay phone and look on my phone at Vinny's number. I dial the number and made sure to have enough to make the call last.

"Who is this?" He answers, in Italian.

"Vinny, it's me. I don't have a lot of time though," I said.

"Ma- Aliyah why the fuck are you calling from a unknown?" She question.

"You can call me Mani- just not around Kazimir. I need you to look into Knox the one that stays in Lorenzo's house," I explained.

I look around and make sure to see if I see something out the ordinary. Kazimir will always have someone watching me.

"Why? Did I miss something?"

"There's a guy named Leo that's one of Kazimir's personal men that watch over me sometimes and they both look real fucking alike. Kaz just got news that there's a mole and I'm assuming that Knox might be one as well. Two brother in different mafias is a fifty chance of something bad or good."

"I never liked him anyways, he tried sleeping with one of my bitches. I will see what I can do need anything for me?"

"Just that."

"Cool, I will see what I got. Should I just text you or wait for you to get back to me?"

"Wait, I need to get a burner phone. I just wanna be careful."

"Will do, I will see what I can find out for you."

"Thanks again, Vince, bye."

"Yeah, no problem."

I hang up the phone and put the phone back up. I push the flimsy door and walked back to my car. There was someone sitting in the drivers seat.

Okay, I did take it from Kaz. Which probably means that there was a tracker and they tracked me or I'm unlucky.

I can see from the side mirror that it was Mikhail. He was deffo my personal guard from now on. I groaned and opened the back door.

"Was it a tracker?"

"Yes."

Fuck my life. I won't be able to go nowhere. I wanna go Arizona but how now? Ugh this was gonna be a pain in my ass.

"Mikhail, take me back to the house and is Kazimir there?"

"I'm not sure," he answers.

He starts the car and I relax on the seat. He doesn't question what I was doing. He just kept silent. Mikhail doesn't question, he just does.

***
Damien was in the garden tending to the flowers. Pulling out weeds and all that other stuff.

"Damien," I said.

"How can I help?"

"I need you to get me some recent photos of Alya."

"What for?" He asks.

"Just because, I just wanna see what she looks like now," I shrugged.

"Don't lie to me child, what do you really want them for?"

"Finee, I need to go to Arizona and New Orleans. I need to make sure that we look alike, so I can play it off that I'm her," I explained.

"Why?"