Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп

Aliyah

He told me what to do and say to Tyrone. I already knew what to do. I have my charms. Kaz, was here, just not in plain sight.

I opened up my door and and he was leaning against the door. His eyes scanned down my body.

I was only wearing a top with a deep v and shorts. My normal attire.

"Yo, as you requested, but what are you doing with Cocaine? " he smirks.

He hands me my shit and I pay him.

"Just wanna try something new," I smile.

I go close the door but he stops me.

"You aint gonna lemme in no more?"

"Aren't you busy?" I ask.

"No."

I let him and I look down the hallway. I closed the door and locked it. He sat down on the couch and sat hella close.

"I heard this was stronger stuff," I said.

"Yeahh, we got some new stuff coming through. That's pure."

I hum a response. I get my equipment and start to build my zoot. Tyrone had his own shit on him, so he built his own.

We made small convo. I lit my my zoot and took a pull. The first pull is always the best.

"Come here," he calls.

I straddle my legs around him and he started to kiss me. I kissed him back moaned loudly. Kaz should be able to hear me to know to come out.

He was rock hard and push myself against his erection. I had lean over to put my zoot and his in the ash tray.

He pulled my top down and released my tits. He was touching them all over, see this was making me horny, but it didn't feel the same.

I wasn't feeling the way I usually. I wasn't horny as would be. I imagined him as Kaz and I started feel my stomach stirring.

He goes to suck on my nipple but I stop him. That was only a Kazimir thing. I speaking of him where is he.

"No, don't do that."

Speak of the Russian Devil. He was looking right at me with a gun hovering over his head. I didn't react, I just relaxed.

"What's wrong? You never have a problem."

He goes back to my nipple, but Kaz stops him immediately. He froze when he felt the gun against his head.

"She said no," he grits.

What do you know about no. Lemme not even get started. I fix my shirt and get off Tyrone. He looks at me in disbelief.

"Its nothing personal T-bone," I partially smile.

His eyes shake slightly and his eyebrows crease slightly. He looked at me as if I was going to help him.

"You didn't need to do all of that did you?"

"I don't know what you're saying," I lied.

"What the fuck is this," Tyrone yells.

I relax in my couch and pick up my zoot. I light it again and inhale. I was going to my mind business right about now.

"If you kill him, clean up the mess after," I say

"Just answer my question and I will think about letting you live," he says.

I go on my phone and zone out of their conversation. I just finished my zoot and was Insta.