Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎

Quick Note: This not some kissy love love story, so if my charcters are arguing maybe because this isn't Ace or other Mafia books with the same plot. If you have sum bad to say keep it to yourself cah at the end of the day you're still putting my reads up xx

***

Aliyah

A week later...

I get out of the car and shut the door behind me. I heard Kazimir's door close and his men's door.

I leaned against the car and watched as a loading truck drove in. It reversed a bit more and stopped.

I was dragged all the way out here just because Kazimir wanted me to come. I don't understand why I would be useful.

The truck door opens and I couldn't believe it. Emillio? I would be expect him to stop doing this after so many years.

"Kazimir, You have come to pick it up personally?"Emillio asked.

"Yes, I had someone steal my last shipment. Making sure it doesn't happen again," he answers.

"I heard about that Jorge? I never liked him or his family. Neither does Estefan, we only did buiness with them because of this one women," he inputs.

He hasn't noticed me yet. He still looked the same after all these years. He just let his hair and beard grow out longer.

He opened the truck with the help of one of his guys. Crates fill the truck and Kaz goes closer.

"Give me a kilo," he says.

"Give him one," Emillio orders.

I have never seen him before so he is new. He opens one of the crates and hands Kaz it. Emillio looks around and his eyes fall on me.

"Impossible," he murmurs.

"Hi," I smile.

"Don't hey me, where have you been?"

"Living honestly," I shrug.

I push myself off the car and walk over to him. He pulls me into a hug and I look up at Kaz as he watches us testing the cocaine.

He rubs the excess off powder on his gums. I pull away from the hug. I never knew Kaz did cocaine.

"How are the kids?" He asks.

I felt a lump growing in my throat and I looked everywhere, but at Emillio. Out of everything that has happened to me, that is one thing I never want to remember.

Losing my baby boys after just giving birth to them had to hurt just as when my mother died. I only got to hold them once and just like that they were taken for checkups.

I blink and they had died. It was my fault if I hadn't become stressed and emotional of Juan dying, then they might have survived.

"They passed away," I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know," he sympathizes.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago," I fake smile.

I hear Kazimir yell something in Russian and the truck being closed.

"Mhm you will have another set of twins, a boy and girl," he says.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?"

"In the future, you will have a boy and a girl."

Emillio and his physic stuff. It's only because he's apart of Estefan's cult. Estefan is never wrong about things though.

He can predict certain things to a level, but me pregnant? Is a high chance of impossible.