Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё

Imani

"Kaz, gimme a break," I groan.

He was holding onto me this whole flight and I wanted a bit of space. I get that he wanted to be near me seeing how I was pregnant, but it was irritating me. I was stressed out and I had so much on my mind.

I was worrying way too much about Azura and especially since my father was with her. He could have done anything to her. Plus Brayden somehow got my number to call me. I don't even know how, because he usually contacts me on the burner.

I have had the burner phone off for a very long time. It's the fact he knew I was in Russia as well. What he said was also stressing me out the most.

I couldn't possibly tell Kazimir. The phone call was all I could think about before we boarded the plane. My emotions were so detached right now, I can't deal with his presence right now. 

I moved away from him completely and decided I rather sit in the chairs with everyone else. I barely got to the door, before he stopped me.

"What's wrong?"

"You're overwhelming me and I don't like it."

"I'm sorry, now lay back down," he orders.

"Seriously? This is exactly why I never wanted to tell you," I sigh.

"I would have figured it out either way," he shrugs.

"I hope the twins shit in your soup when they're older," I grumble.

"You said it wrong," he chuckles.

"No shit Kazimir, it was aimed toward you," I scoff.

He was making me moody and it was frustrating. I remember learning that for the first time. I couldn't stop laughing, it's a Russian saying for when you don't like people.

I go back to sit down on the bed and massage my temples. I have never known Russians to be so clingy, especially someone who never loved someone.

"I will stop, but I'm just a bit happy," he says.

"A bit? I haven't even left your side the whole way here. I can't go anywhere without you, you put me in shackles," I argue.

"You're exaggerating, I didn't put you in shackles. I'm protecting you," he reasons.

"How about you go out there with Mikhail and I stay here," I suggest.

"No," he deadpans.

"Can I go sit with Mikhail then?"

"No."

"You're being unreasonable, I feel trapped with you hovering over me like this. Can you just lay off at least a little bit," I say.

My emotions were all over the place for many reasons. Anything could go wrong in the next few hours and I know what's going to happen. I'm going to have to leave Kazimir. More as I am being forced to leave him. 

I didn't want to tell him, because I knew he would be overprotective. It would have been easier if was just us two involved, now the babies are too.

I sighed and laid back down. My head was beginning to hurt and that was not good. The doctor said I do need to be resting a bit more. My stress levels were too high.

He sits down and the bed slightly vibrates from the airplane movements. I push myself up on the bed and rest my head on the backboard. He takes my hand and raises it to his lips. He kisses my hand and it makes my heart flutter.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Kaz," I start.

"No, if I'm being honest with you I'm scared. I'm scared that anything could happen to you or to the baby. I'm scared for our future and being a father, but I'm excited. I just want to protect you and keep you around me at all times," he interrupts.