Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ

Aliyah

Four days later

Damien came back to me quicker than expected. Alya was still basic as ever. She had knotless braids that were black. They went down her back to her ass. Couldn't she add color or something?

I had to get lash extensions, because she had them in. From the other photos she had more tattoos. Just names, I don't who they were though. There was one name though Matteo. My heart felt heavy, but it probably meant nothing.

Two boy names and one girl. She was really active on having all the children like damn. She gets to live the best life of course.

I had to also get my nails done, but I wanted to get a redo anyways. The nails were actually really pretty. I have to say thanks to Damien for all these small details.

I told Kazimir that I was going back home to visit my moms grave. It was a bad lie and I shouldn't have used it, but that was the only way for me to get space from him. I should have told the truth.

He was going to be upset, but I just don't want it to be suspicious. I'm basically twinning with my sister and they will think I'm her. It would be strange for her to be with Russians.

I was driving to a penthouse that Damien said I could use while I was here. It was Kazimir's, I think. He hasn't been here in so long, so I hope it doesn't raise any suspicion.

I had the keys and everything, so I would be a "resident" under false pretenses. I just hope that will all go over smoothly.

There was two places I needed to go to. Where all shipments come and go through. I just need a small sneak peak at it. There was also the brothel.

Alya owned it. It was decent and was popular back in the days. The only thing was this was some of the girls aren't there willingly.

I don't know if I can even step a foot into that place. It wouldn't sit right with me at all. I parked in front of the valet box.

Jesus I'm hoping that it will let me in. I get my phone and purse. I put on my sunglasses, because it was bright and hot like the Sahara desert out here. I get out the car and close the door.

I smile at the Valet guy and hand him the car keys. I go to the back and get my suitcase. It was a small suitcase not to big. Only for a few days.

I checked on my phone to make sure this was the right place and it was in fact the place. I walked in and got the keys I needed. I pulled the suitcase and pressed the penthouse button.

It went up and I texted Damien that I was here. The elevator pings after what seems forever. I step out and it was recently cleaned.

The sun brightened the place up and I stepped out the elevator. I left my suitcase near the entrance. I wanted to take a look around before I decide to do anything.

I scan the walls and this was different from the mansion that he has in Atlanta. Maybe because this place was smaller. I opened the door that was closest to me and it was a bathroom.

I walked further down towards the light and it was an open living area, with a black kitchen interior. I turned to the left and there was a small empty space.

There was a large bedroom. It had its own bathroom and his and her closet. It was already decorated to the bone. It had a relaxing vibe to it.

I went back out to the kitchen and saw the pantry and laundry room. I noticed a note on the counter and I read it over.

Damien had set the place up like I guessed and he stocked the fridge with some food for me. How will Kazimir not realize, I'm here? It just seems a bit too good to be true.