Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ

Kazimir

Making breakfast for her might make up for it, but I'm not sure. My head was hurting me and I was trying to make food for her.

I was really trying to make it better. Considering the fact that it was only seven in the fucking morning.

I hope she will at least enjoy it. I was making french toast since I don't what she likes. I was almost making eggs and bacon.

"Playing trophy husband I see," she says.

I turn around and she rested her head on her hands. She looked tired and a mess. I guess that's what a good fuck does. I really needed that more than she did probably.

"I'm just making you hangover food," I said.

"I'm not hungover, I feel perfectly fine. Speaking of being hungover from drinking. You can find the door when your're done cooking."

"I was really hoping you wouldn't say that."

"Kazimir, we had a deep convo it just doesn't. I shouldn't even had sex with you, I don't even know if you picked anything up from those girls," she grumbles.

"I fuck them all the time, well one specifically. There clean and I'm clean. I'm not that dumb," I argue.

"You sure as hell is. You should check on the food and you're not getting back into my bed for a very long time."

"You don't actually mean that?"

"Yes, I fucking do. I'm done having this weird back and forth thing. Only call me when it's strictly business. Such as that reminds me you need to go to Italy and I need to go to New Orleans."

"You're coming with to Italy, it's business," I state.

"I already told you I'm not going to Italy," she groans.

"We shall see about that."

***

Twelve hours later

We were going to be landing soon and it was night time in Italy, so the night lights were setting the scene.

Aliyah was throwing a dumb tantrum about coming here. I had to tie her up and put her on the plane.

We are going to stay stuck on square one. It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes. Is this how certain people feel when speaking to me.

They feel as if they are speaking to a brick wall, because it is most certainly hell.

"Aren't you excited to be here?" Sasha squeals.

"No, and this kidnapping once again."

"Ali, stop being so moody. It boys everyday you have Russian mafia guys fly you to Italy all the time."

"Yes, why not view it in Sasha's perspective. You're going on a vacation trip," I said.

"Shut the fuck up," she snaps.

"Mysh, it sounds like your going to be a very annoying mouse on this trip. I would love to hear your snarky remarks, but this isn't my territory. I would watch it," I warn.

"You and this mouse bullshit. For a lion you really don't roar that much. Since you want to keep using animals references, you might as well call me a fucking monkey."

"Aliyah, we are in Italy for fucks sake stop being moody."

"I don't like Italy."

"Why not?"

"Your're going to find out why sooner or later," she grimaces.

***
Next Day

I was meeting with Lorenzo at six so that gave us enough rest time. Aliyah wasn't to pleased to know that we was staying together.