Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎

Kazimir

I woke up and patted the bed feeling around for her, her spot was empty. Maybe she was in the bathroom or downstairs. 

I got out of the bed and stretched. I need to get the maids to clean this room up. I looked around and it was a fucking mess. It wasn't even one of the rooms that I use for stuff like this, it was my bedroom. 

I look for my phone and open it up. I yawn and send Damien a text so he can send some maids up here. I walk to my bathroom and rubbed my eyes. I noticed that my hair was going in every direction. 

My skin was red in some places. My neck and chest are covered in hickeys. I turned my back towards the mirror and saw scratch marks. They would fade in about a week.

 I got washed up and changed into sweatpants and a black shirt. I headed downstairs to the noise. I walk into the kitchen to see Damien cooking and a few of my guards, but no Aliyah.

"Where is Aliyah?" I asked. 

They all shrugged. 

"Don't know, but I heard someone leave around 5 am," Leo answered. 

"So she left and none of you thought to stop her?" I asked.

"Mikhail dealt with it, so I guess he let her leave," Brian answered.

 "Don't chase after her, you have a wedding. You got what you want from her," Damien spoke up. 

"I'm not marrying that whore, and that's not your business Damien," I said.

Damien may be a second father to me, but lately, he has been stepping the line when it comes to Aliyah.

 "It is, I have the best interest for you and that is to let her go."

I got what I wanted? What was he talking about? I slowly realized that I fucked Aliyah out of pure lust. 

"It's not happening. I don't want that filthy thing near my mouth or pussy."

Her words echoed in my head, she fucked me so I would leave her alone. Who put that fucking idea in her head?

"I will be back."

Fuck why couldn't just control myself?  She had to do it because of what she saw and did. This was Damien doing. I scoffed and walked away. I headed to my garage full of cars. My black Bugatti was missing, so she must have taken it.

***

It wasn't that hard to track her down. There were trackers in all my cars and all I needed was for Alexei to tell me what floor and door number. 

I banged on her apartment door. Still no answer, She is either not here or just ignoring me. I bang on the door once again. I had texted Alexei now I was waiting for him to reply.

Alexei: Sasha says she is there, but she knows it's you and doesn't want to answer the door

Me: So I'm supposed to stand here and look like a fool?

Alexei: Yes.

Me: I want the name of the complex and the person who owns them. I will just buy it off the person

Alexei: Kazimir that's a lot of work for this time in the morning. 

Me: I don't care

Alexei: A tall black guy with dreadlocks and sleeve tattoos should be coming ten minutes, wait for him to leave, and don't knock so aggressively- Sasha

Me: So I'm supposed to wait for this man to leave

Alexei: Yes, she's picking up from him 

Me: fine