Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп

Kazimir

I cleaned her up and put that cap thingy on her head. I forgot the name for it. I put her blanket over her.

She fell asleep immediately after. I opened her windows slightly to air the room out. I left her room and walked back into the kitchen.

I put the food in the fridge. I will come back for my food later, if she doesn't eat it. She had two bottle of rose wine in the fridge.

Her fridge was almost empty. She really needs to go shopping. I close the fridge door and go put my shoes on.

This was not apart of my plans for today. I open the door and close it. I need to get a key for myself.

I walk down the stairs. It's weird that she lives in shitty place like this, but the inside of her apartment says other wise.

I'm going to have to find a better living arrangement for her. I unlock my car and get in.

***
I walk into the warehouse and watch as cocaine gets weighed and bagged. It feels like eternity since I have last seen this.

We were weeks behind on shipment, so everyone was working faster.

"Boss, we need to talk," Oleg said.

I looked at him.

"What?"

"It's about the missing shipment."

"Go on."

"We can't discuss it here."

I walk towards the exit of the Warehouse. One of my men open the door. The sun blinds me in my eyes.

Georgia heat was a fucking bitch. I walked towards my car and got in. Oleg gets in the car.

"I have information on about the stolen shipment."

"Continue."

"We have a traitor. Someone sold out where the drop off is."

He pulls out an envelope. It was black women and I recognized her, it was Aliyah. What the fuck. It couldn't be her.

I noticed the hair was in a ponytail and was dyed at the side. It was her sister. They looked exactly alike. The hair was a dead giveaway it wasn't Aliyah.

I looked through the next photo. It was a man. He had a mustache, brownish hair that was greying. He had a round belly, that was popping out of his shirt.

"The man? Who is that?"

"Jorge Cortez," he answers.

"You're fucking kidding me Oleg," I laugh.

"No, that is him. Look through the rest of the photos."

I flip through them. A tattoo catches my eyes. It was the Bratva star. For fuck sakes. There wasn't a clear shot of the face. The star was near the shoulder on side of the arm.

I wouldn't be able narrow down this person. That was the typical place to put the star.

"Where did you get these?"