Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця

Kazimir

Four days later

Aliyah sat in the living room getting dressed up by Anastasia. She looked tired and wanted to fall into a deep sleep. She was much more tired lately and I assume it was from the time change from being here.

Anastasia was dressing her up in many gowns trying to find a dress for her to wear on Friday. Malachi hosted a large ball every year to celebrate his birthday.

The man was in his seventies now and was still celebrating his birthday. I guess partying and drinking will never get old for him. I haven't seen him the day I kicked him out.

I told mother that I didn't even want to take Aliyah to the ball, but I had to. I had priorities that I had to fill. I was dragging out a situation with Aliyah, because I was worried she would leave.

Now I wasn't sure if she wanted to leave or stay. When we get back to America and I don't know what I was going to do. I was most definitely not going to let her sister live.

I waited for that call and it never came. I only guessed it meant war. I had another shipment out that comes in on Friday as well.

Aliyah had said that we allow Leo to go and pick it up. She doesn't trust him, but still send him? It was test to see if he was loyal or not.

"Anastasia, you are still trying to force her into more gowns? How much money have you spent now," mother mutters.

Andrei walks in with his hands in his pocket. His hair was messy and his designer suit that was always crispy clean was ruined. He dropped onto the couch and tugged off his tie. I would have missed, but a hickey was on his neck.

He was disappearing a lot most days and come back randomly. He wouldn't say where he went, but he would say he was doing a job. I see it was more than a job.

"Those motherfuckers in Ryazansky are getting on my nerves," he complains.

"Causing too much trouble for you?"

"Only problems over territory and something else," he informs.

"Isn't that the district with one of my brothels?" Mother asked.

"Yes."

"I heard a rumor that they were using underage girls, but I don't believe it. Vlad knows how mother feel about using unwilling girls in her brothels," Anastasia chimes in.

"What?" Aliyah snaps.

Her head turns towards them and she moves the gown with her, almost knocking over Anastasia. Anastasia yells and curses at her in Russian for her to stay still.

"Kaz, can you make sure that isn't true," she voiced.

"I will," I nod.

"If it is true can I?" She ask.

I watched as Anastasia wrapped a measuring around her waist again. I knew what she was asking me, could she kill Vlad? I would allow her to kill him.

It could remind her of her past and I didn't want anything of the sort to be apart of the brotherhood. We may be lowlifes, gangsters, thugs, and killers but taking advantage of little girls were a no.

When I had taken over I made sure that was burned to the ground and everyone was killed for it. I only saw my sister when I thought of these brothels that thought it was okay.

Now, I didn't only see Anastasia, I see her. I see Aliyah the small little girl she was experiencing something no child should endure. Malachi may have been okay with it, but not me.