Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж

Kazimir

She was acting strange again. Something was bothering her, but she didn't want to tell me. I couldn't force her to tell me.

I watched how she watched me last night. Her eyes looked sad and no longer held that bright sunshine in them. Sadness was all I saw.

She looked at me as if I was the one hurting her. Watching her like that wanted me to kiss it all away, but I couldn't. It would eventually relapse.  I didn't know to fix it.

Just the way she was looking at me wanted to know, but if I pushed her to tell me she would shut down. I have eventually learned to wait for her to open up.

"Kaz," she says.

"Mhm."

We laid in the bed and the sun lightened the room. I didn't want to wake up as yet, but the sun illuminated the room. Making it difficult to fall back asleep.

She makes circles on my chest and she never really does that, so something was up with her. I was able to understand her body language by time passes, especially in the last few weeks.

"Let's go to Louisiana now, there's no reason for us to be here anymore."

"We can go after Alexei and Sasha meet us," I said.

She didn't explain anything else to me and just drew on my chest with her finger. It was slightly ticklish and I played with on of her braids.

"Are you going to tell me?" I ask.

She doesn't answer me and I got the answer to my question. I didn't like the silence, it felt like I couldn't help her at all. I have never cared about someone much as her.

Seeing her sad made me unhappy and I wanted to kill whoever made her sad. I would choke them with my hands making there eyes bulge. I would bomb a whole country for her. I liked to see her happy, not sad..

I couldn't have her going to Russia like this to meet my parents. I was going to have to fuck the issue out of her. Fucking was one the ways I suppose we resolve things.

I wonder how my father will react knowing I'm bringing her with me. I'm surprised the motherfucker isn't dead yet. He was pain in my ass though.

"Talk to me in Russian," she says.

"Why?"

I furrow my eyebrows, confused on the sudden bluntness. I rarely spoke Russian with her, because she wouldn't understand and my Russian accent comes out more if speak a repeated amount of Russian.

"I like it when you talk in Russian," she admits.

"Do you really?"

She nods her heads and I think she understood. She might have used context clue on what I said.

"Yeah, you just sound sexy speaking Russian," she shrugs.

"I wish you told me this sooner, the things I would tell you baby."

"You're calling me baby in Russian, but what happened to mouse?" She asks.

"I thought you didn't like that one?"

"No, but you could call me mon-."

"No, I know what you're going to say," I interrupt.

"At least I tried," she giggles.

"Its not funny," I deadpan.

"If you say so, let's go do something today in the time we have here," she suggests.