Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎

Aliyah

Two weeks later

I lean at the edge of my seat as I smash the controller buttons. I get one last hit on Alexei's character. 

"Yes, yes!!" I screamed jumping up and down.

 "Finish Him," Boomed from the tv.

"You fucking cheated," Alexei spat. 

I did Kitana's Fatality and turned to face the sore loser. 

"I didn't, Just say you're shitty at the game and leave it there," I say and give him an air kiss.

"Whatever, We can have a rematch another day or something," He says. 

"Why not now?" I ask.

 I was prepared to be his ass again.

"I have to go meet Kazimir, he is coming off the plane in two hours and I'm going to meet him somewhere which is three hours away from here," He said.

 He stretched his arms and made his muscles flex. He cracked his bones and let out a deep sigh. 

"Oh," I replied.

My heart had skipped a beat at his name. After the day he "Kidnapped me" I haven't seen him again. He was in Russia doing business. I was grateful for that because I could come here and see Damien.

Now that he is back, I can't. 

"I will see you later monkey," Alexei said, patting my head.

 "Racially Motivated," I yelled.

"Shit, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know, but I will see you later."

He left and I cleaned up our mess. I have been spending time with Alexei. I got to know him better and had one time ting with him. Other than that we were really cool with each other. He was a funny guy.  

I wanted to make dinner for the guards, but would I have time. You promised that you would make their food. I was the new chef for now since the last one is sick. I think the chef is dead or something. 

Ain't no way he or she just disappeared. I ran back to the game room to get my phone. I call Sasha and on the third ring, she answers.

 "Hey," she says out of breath. 

"Hey, can you come over to Kazimir's, I need help making dinner today? Also, why are you out of breath?" I said.  

I wondered what had her breathing so hard.

"I don't mind and you know Tyrone finally decided to fuck this pussy, so Imma bring some weed when I come," She replied.

 "Finally? Mhm, gwarnn." 

"Byee," she says before hanging up.

She is not coming for another hour, or ten because I know how long she takes. I make my way to the fridge and pull out the ingredients I need.

 "Hey Alexa, play Me U & Hennessy by Dej Loaf & Lil Wayne," I said in a loud voice.

I get lost in preparing the food and the music. Sasha comes later on and while I  cook, we smoke spliff and vibe. Half the food was already done. The only thing that was taking bare long was the sponge cake and Mac n cheese. 

"What time is it Sasha?" I asked her, cracking my bones. 

"Six right on the dot as well," She answered.

 She flipped the last batch of plantain. Alexei left four hours ago and I don't know when he will be back.

The timer goes off for the cake and I switch it off. Sasha moves out the way and lets me get the cake out of the oven, I quickly check on the Mac. Just a few more minutes.