Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё

Aliyah

Kazimir was making himself comfortable on my chest as usual. He wasn't facing me, so I could see what he was doing on his phone.

He was just on Insta doing nothing. You would expect him to be on the phone telling this person to be killed and that person, but no.

How does even have a legal running company?Who even manages that shit? How does even run a mafia with such a high social profile?

Why am I even questioning the shit he does, this is Kazimir. He was really trying to get in my boobs and acting like this was normal.

He must have some type of issue, he clings onto me when we're in the bed. I don't even question that part anymore.

It was around twelve and we have been up for time. I was getting tired, but not tired enough. I'm actually so bored.

I want him to piss me off now like he usually does. I sigh really dramatically and look at my phone. His head turns towards me and he turns his body, so it wasn't uncomfortable.

"What?"

"I'm bored, can we please do something," I complain.

"Now you want to do something," he remarks.

"Kill yourself."

"You don't even know what I said. I asked what do you want to do?" He smirks.

I can't say anything. I just have actually believe that he said that. Fucking bitch. He knows damn well he didn't say that.

"I don't know, can we go out or something."

"I thought you hated Italy?"

"I do."

"Why do you even hate it?" He asks.

"Memories, now let's go somewhere."

He squints his eyes at me slightly creating lines in his forehead. He really wants wrinkles on that old ass face of his

"You're going to get more wrinkles if you do that old man," I joke.

"I'm not that fucking old," he quips.

"Yeah yeah, get up."

He sits up and gets off the bed. I get up as well and I notice he's watching me. His eyes are just focused on me. The look. The look. It made my heart skip a beat.

I looked away and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I really need to get my head on right.

This asshole was fucking three other woman the other night. Speaking of which. I'm not that fucking bitch that does nothing.

I'm in Italy, I might as well make the best of it despite my liking for here. I don't even like it because I just don't.

I just don't like it because of memories. Italy is a beautiful place. I love the scenery here, and the food is mwah.

I flushed the toilet and wet my hands to make it seemed like I used the bathroom. I opened the door and he was already changing.

He put on a black t-shirt and black jeans. He was wearing white airforces, so that's something. Sicily usually had warm nights in the summer, so I guess I'm just going to put on a dress.

I walk over to the racks of clothing that this nigga got. I was actually glad, because I would be wearing Sasha's clothes.

I just got a long black dress that matches Kaz. It had that knit pattern to it and it was soft. It came down to my ankles, but I could tell it made my physique nice.