Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж

Aliyah

Two days later

I think Kazimir could careless about being in Italy anymore. I'm not sure on why we haven't left yet.

I think he's staying just to stay. We finished all the business here or he's waiting on something he isn't discussing with me.

I guess things did kind of work out between us. He just wouldn't touch me, understandable. It's okay for him though okay.

Actually that's on me. I can blame myself for that one. Other than that it seems to be going okay. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. Oh well.

"Aliyah," Kazimir shouts.

He pushes the door open and stands at the foot of the bed.

"What?"

"We're going to Lorenzo's tonight, for a party. Dress accordingly," he says

"What do you mean dress accordingly?"

"You know what I mean."

"I don't know what you mean," I said.

I sat up in the bed and sighed. I knew what he was getting at kinda. I just wanna hear it come out his mouth.

"Dress how you want, I just wanted to let you know about tonight," he dismissed.

"Yaay, but I'm hungry I beg bring me food," I smiled.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything, just food," I shrug.

"Not even the slightest hint of what you wanna eat?" He questions.

Come to think of it, I was craving a lot of things. Ugh, I don't know man. Something sweet maybe?

"Anything, just bring me food. Ice cream as well," I say.

"You better not complain when you get the food."

"Uhuh."

I lay back down in the bed and go on my phone. I just have to wait for him to come back.

***
I was really slaying this dress. I didn't dress accordingly. Who was I to be dressing plain. Well there is difference in having a less revealing dress and plain. They just don't go in the same category.

It was a long and covered my feet, but it didn't drag behind me. It was covered in jewels and had its own pattern. It was was partially see through.

It made my boobs look even bigger. I think the only reason why Kazimir complains is because he's just jealous. He did give me the box after all, so I don't know why he was being moody.

I wonder what's so important about this Ball or whatever. Our outfits did not match in the slightest. Color coordinating went out the window.

"Here, Vincenzo sent this for you," he says.

He gets a box from the compartment and hands it to me. I furrow my eyebrows unsure of what it is. Don't be something Sex related.

I opened up the box and it was a mask. Not like a Face mask, but a masquerade mask. It was Gold and had jewels around it. It had lace around it as well.

Kazimir had his own and I glanced out the window. We was coming up to the gate of Lorenzo's house.

I put it on and fix my hair. I hate masks sometimes, but I wear one every single day. I looked at Kazimir.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Beautiful."

I smile and he smiles at me as well. That's a good thing. I would give a kiss on the cheek if he would let me touch him.